The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

Costs as well as having folk commit to a trip that far ahead in advance. I got too many people trying to say they're interested but not want to put down for a flight early :stoneface:

I'm considering going to the game. I already requested for the time off. I'm in the same boat as Th3RealF0lkBlu3s. Everyones interested but not ready to put the money up.

I feel you guys. I'm trying to convince my boy who goes to Vegas a couple times a year right now.

Total cost of a week long Mexico city trip would probably be half the cost of a holiday weekend in Vegas. :lol:

Lookin at Airbnb in the recommended neighborhoods, it seems like a group of +6 people can easily get a pretty nice big apartment for $20 a head per night.

Flights looking like $500-600 round trip right now, but the same flights in the month of September are $300-400. Probably gonna wait till April/May to book.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on season tickets again last week so Mexico City would be cool but not likely for me

I'm so used to existing season ticket prices I'm going to be sick when they eventually rise. $460 for my second deck seats? ****ing :pimp:

Normally I don't care much about over spending for talent but this is Williams last big pay today and he's too old for how much he's gonna get.

I think Rio is healthy now, I think that because the team doesn't have to reveal anything about him that they will continue to be quiet just to provide that uncertainty that makes it more difficult to predict how we'll draft and participate in FA.

Mario Williams? Yay or nay?
If the price is right, i'm all for it. Mack, MEJ and Williams would make one of the best DLine's in the league. Add Malik Jackson to that too, my goodness. 

What's everyone's FA wish list at this point? Just a list of people you would like to see suit up with the silver and black.

Malik Jackson

Janoris Jenkins

Sean Smith (him and Janoris if possible lol)

Bruce Irvin would be nice (not sure if he was tagged or if they're letting him walk?)

Danny Trevathan

Doug Martin

My list
Impact starters
Osemele G/T
Sean Smith or Jenoris Jenkins CB
George Iloka SS/FS
Vernon Oliver DE

For depth
Jeremy Lane CB
Nigel Brigham Ib
Richie Incognito G

Reclamation project
Harvin ( had his best yr with Musgrave) Wr/ Kr/Pr

Last edited:
I think Vernon got locked up, no?

And excellent point on Harvin for PR/KR.

Last edited:
Vernon is on a transition tag so we can potentially still get him.
Him, Travathan, Sean Smith, Osemele and Weddle are my top 5 that I want.

No thanks to Roddy. The way Amari has talked about Crab last year, you can tell he has been a mentor already to Amari. Not to mention that Roddy was displaying some serious diva traits when he was crying about not getting the ball.

Why do people like Douglas Martin over Lamar Miller? Just looking for people opinions.

Back
Top Bottom