The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

Why do people like Douglas Martin over Lamar Miller? Just looking for people opinions.

I like Lamar, he's my #2 choice far ahead of someone like Forte.

Doug Martin has produced at an elite level when healthy. Where Martin's productivity has been hampered by injury, it seems like Miller's been held back by scheme and personnel choices.

It may be unfair to Miller given we may yet to have seen him at his best but from what we have seen, Doug Martin is the better runner imo.

So apparently Weddle wants to win right now, he's named Carolina, Pitt, New England and the Raiders as his preferred landing spots.

Feels so strange to be named among that group :lol: :pimp:

So apparently Weddle wants to win right now, he's named Carolina, Pitt, New England and the Raiders as his preferred landing spots.

Feels so strange to be named among that group
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol that **** does seem strange 
nthat.gif

Anything that can weaken our division and strengthen our defense - Reggie got to make those priorities. Sean Smith and Malik Jackson...make it happen Reggie!

Last edited:
I like Lamar, he's my #2 choice far ahead of someone like Forte.

Doug Martin has produced at an elite level when healthy. Where Martin's productivity has been hampered by injury, it seems like Miller's been held back by scheme and personnel choices.

It may be unfair to Miller given we may yet to have seen him at his best but from what we have seen, Doug Martin is the better runner imo.
I also like Lamarr Miller and feel that his rushing issues have been more of a scheme offensive strategy than an ability issue.

Give me #2 & #3 from that list and I'll be happy :smokin
I agree now throw in Janoris Jenkeins or Prince Amukamora as well for a tandem n we r good.
There will be cheaper options then Malik Jackson. We could get Nick Fairley n Ngata for that price.
I would also say make a run at Alex Boone for the RG position.

That's a duo that could do some damage...Ivory started off the season hot last year, but i think he was over worked. Not sure if he's one of those types that need those touches to get going though..

Mike GarafoloVerified account
‏@MikeGarafolo
Raiders making strong push for OL Kelechi Osemele. I'd call them the favorites. As I tweeted earlier, it'll be for more than $10m per year.

Let's gooooooooo

Fellas. Feels ****** great to see the Raiders even in the conversation for some of the top free agents

So he will slide into LT and now we need to go get a RG and are Oline will be 
smokin.gif

Also bring in 2 corners!!!!

pimp.gif
 Nice way to start free agency. I hope We can ink up Donald Penn still. Imagine: Penn, Jackson, Hudson, Osemele, Howard/Watson (I'm guessing he'll finally play).

Just seen on Twitter that we've entered the Doug Martin sweep stakes. 

Janoris Jenkins's name has been linked to the Raiders now too.  

So he will slide into LT and now we need to go get a RG and are Oline will be :smokin
Also bring in 2 corners!!!!

At the moment Osemele is playing guard. The team is trying to bring back Penn. if Penn leaves Jeff Allen from kc is our for guard target.

Last edited:
I think we should pass on Martin and use that money elsewhere. If we are looking at RB why not draft Elliott.

Back
Top Bottom