Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Best part is their embarrassing themselves going into a new market :lol: :lol: you think people of LV are gonna care about you when you are 1-8

Raiders gonna blame Mack. Mack gonna blame the raiders.

We’ll never know the truth and/if Mack was even going to show up

Both sides are to blame for it, but that trade definitely lost any ounce of momentum the team had going into the year.

yeah, its all "he said she said". at the end of the day its over. we're 10 weeks past the trade, so people have to move on.

regardless of the trade, i don't think we are/were as talented as people think, so i don't know if our record would be THAT much better. our RB1 and RB2 are in their 30s, our WR1 is soft and cant catch, our WR2 is pretty much washed, OL is getting up there in age, our defense is a bunch of randoms, our kickers are unproven. i mean what did people REALLY expect?

If he somehow keeps them in oakland I dont see anyone going to the games to watch a straight rebuild

We beyond trash. Carr is done ive not seen him look this bad against a 2 win team at that

We beyond trash. Carr is done ive not seen him look this bad against a 2 win team at that

I’ve been critical of him all season, but who is even gonna throw it to? We’re out of WRs. I’m glad the OL toughened that drive. I was anticipating a sack to end the game.

Trying be positive here. Happy with what Marcell Ateman did. Dude was ballin in the preseason and I hope he continues to ball out.

Gotta celebrate the W **** that

DC has an unusually high amount of game winning drives

Conley & Joseph with INTs :pimp:
Ateman :pimp:

Gotta celebrate the W **** that

DC has an unusually high amount of game winning drives

Conley & Joseph with INTs :pimp:
Ateman :pimp:
I legit don’t understand the lack of game play for Joseph and Conley earlier this season.

Good team W. Couple picks, got after Rosen. Typical big plays gave up by the Defense but they overcame. Carr made some throws. Something to build on

I’ve been critical of him all season, but who is even gonna throw it to? We’re out of WRs. I’m glad the OL toughened that drive. I was anticipating a sack to end the game.

The problem is how he is missing some wide open throws ajd getting guys killed in the process. His accruacy been lacking

The last drive showed that if Carr has a bit more time, he can make a play. My criticism is all his adjustments that result in 3 yard throws and his lack of pocket awareness. He hardly scrambles and extends the play. At least he’s not forcing it as much anymore, which was a problem the first half of the season.

Back
Top Bottom