The obama campaign is running quite the disgraceful race these day's

*****-please-o.gif
top 10 avys in the history of internet.

roll.gif
 at anyone who didn't read through the sarcasm of this thread title  , i didn't even write up a response....i just posted the article.

people question my IQ , yall brutal 
laugh.gif

guess no one here is gonna question who runs obama's super pack ehh? lol....

one of his former political advisors LEFT da white house to run it..so to think obama's hand's is clean on this being EXTREMELY naive..

super packs = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

da "on message" strategy and make em play defense... Harry Reid trollin talkin bout mitt romney hasn't paid taxes in a decade WHILE da new anemic job numbers start to roll in.

da trick to understand politics is you HAVE to listen to both sides...cuz if you go FAR left or right and you find equally disgusting slime and nefarious agendas...
they spoke on that on CNN , Harry's relationship with obama being close and what not.

I had a whole response, but then:
Wait it's not even an ad, run by or approved by Obama.. It's run by PrioritiesUSA :lol:
New low for Obama, If you mean him not approving, running, or creating the ad is a new low

my thoughts exactly

one of his former political advisors LEFT da white house to run it..so to think obama's hand's is clean on this being EXTREMELY naive..

super packs = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

da "on message" strategy and make em play defense... Harry Reid trollin talkin bout mitt romney hasn't paid taxes in a decade WHILE da new anemic job numbers start to roll in.

da trick to understand politics is you HAVE to listen to both sides...cuz if you go FAR left or right and you find equally disgusting slime and nefarious agendas...
they spoke on that on CNN , Harry's relationship with obama being close and what not.
ANNNNND 

you're not getting it.

Thats why Obama hated SuperPACs in the first place. 

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  [/color]http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/m...-up-in-the-super-pac-game.html?pagewanted=all

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57372356/obama-reverses-on-super-pacs-seeks-support/

Thats how SUPERPACs work. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert showed you all how absurd the whole thing is. 

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/t...r-pac---not-coordinating-with-stephen-colbert

You can basically have "someone who you don't know" run an operation that you're "not involved in" but can raise an infinite amount of money. 

Even the new Will Ferrell and Galifianakis movie is making fun of it so much that the Koch Brothers are trying to stop it. 

http://truth-out.org/news/item/10769-the-koch-brothers-go-after-zach-galifianakis-and-the-campaign

Its hard for me to know who legitimately dislikes Obama because of stuff like this from ACTUAL politicians 
mean.gif
:

dailyheraldlogo.gif
[color= rgb(68, 68, 68)]This copy  is for personal, non-commercial use. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution you can: 1)  Use the "Reprint" button found on the top and bottom of every article, 2)  Visit reprints.theygsgroup.com/dailyherald.asp  for samples and additional information or 3)  Order a reprint of this article now.[/color]

Article updated: 8/8/2012 6:35 PM
[h1] [/h1][h1]Walsh under fire for calling Obama ‘son’[/h1]
[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]By Kerry Lester[/color]

Congressman Joe Walsh is under fire from an online civil rights organization for comments he made at a weekend Busse Woods picnic where he referred to President Barack Obama as “son.”

ColorOfChange  Executive Director Rashad Robinson said in a statement that Walsh has “decided to stoke racial fears about President Barack Obama in order to leverage support for his own campaign.”

The McHenry Tea Partyer Wednesday responded by saying ColorOfChange  could “grow up, get a life and smile.”

Instead of focusing on a word the organization construes as racist, Walsh urged it to “focus on what’s important.”

Walsh made the Obama comments at a Sunday evening barbecue at the Elk Grove woods, which cost $40 per person and $75 per family to attend.

“There’s something different on the ground, and I think it’s going to overtake us all again,” Walsh said at the event. “I think it’s going to overtake the political class. I think it’s going to respectfully pick this president up and pat him on the head and say, son, son, son, Mr. President, you were never ready to be president, now go home and work for somebody and find out how the real world works.”

The organization is tying Walsh’s remarks at the barbecue to ones he made earlier this year at a Schaumburg town hall, where he suggested the Democratic Party “wants” blacks and Hispanics to be dependent on government. “That’s their game,” Walsh said.

Walsh told the Daily Herald June 1 that those comments “had nothing to do with race. My shot was at the Democratic Party. Look, they’re the party of (big) government,” he said.

As the November election draws closer, Robinson pledged that the organization would continue to hold candidates like Walsh “accountable.”

Walsh said he would have made the same comments about President George W. Bush.

Walsh is making a bid for re-election in the 8th Congressional District, which contains portions of Cook, Kane and DuPage counties. Kaitlin Fahey, spokeswoman for Walsh’s Democratic opponent, Tammy Duckworth of Hoffman Estates, said in an email that “Mr. Walsh has a long history of saying offensive and inappropriate things. It’s disappointing and irresponsible for a member of Congress to show such regular disrespect for our president and commander-in-chief.”

Having an account in Cayman's, a Swiss account to avoid US taxes is tax evasion.
Now Reid's statement isn't true, he's obviously paid some form of taxes..
Romney probably should release his tax returns though.. He said in 94 candidates should release more than 2 years of returns because they can be manipulated with just 2 years.. In 2012, releases 2 years of returns.

First there is nothing illegal about having a swiss bank account and there is no evidence that he didnt pay alll required taxes on the money in that account.

Also reid made a blatant allegation that romney didnt pay taxes for the past 10 yrs. To make a statement such as that he should have some kind of evidence as that borders on slander.

First there is nothing illegal about having a swiss bank account and there is no evidence that he didnt pay alll required taxes on the money in that account.
Also reid made a blatant allegation that romney didnt pay taxes for the past 10 yrs. To make a statement such as that he should have some kind of evidence as that borders on slander.

Oh I agree Reid was being coy to get Romney out of the wood work...

Do I think Romney has paid taxes in past 10 years? Yes

Do I think he has avoided taxes through offshore banking? If the shoe fits....

Slander and politics is synonymous. In the past week there would be a lot of fines being paid out in DC if slander in politics was tried.

Last edited:
I posted a article + thread title , at no point did i post my opinion or

engage in any kind of debate with anyone.

I'm a proud democrat who's voting for obama come November , 

i have nothing to prove to anyone . If you didn't get the sarcasm

i apologize with my wording  
grin.gif

with that being said if you are voting for obama , i sure

hope your not doing it because he's hand dapping durant 
laugh.gif

Welp, the republicans used to bash the democrats the same way back in the day. It's funny how the tables have turned. I feel no pity for Mitt Romney. He's scum. (opinion: a strong one)

Last edited:

super packs  = goons that can do your dirty work remotely while you keep your hands clean from a political perspective. your surrogates =  smoke screen to change

it's PAC

Political Action Committee

not a pack, like a pack of wolves.
He already admitted to being corrected and still doesn't care:
Originally Posted by ninjahood  

Originally Posted by FutureMD  

Its SUPERPAC

PAC is short for Political Action Commitee.
tomato toMATO.... #kanyeshrug
I'm sorry, I can't  take someone seriously who wants to ridicule the idea of SUPERPACs but can't even comprehend the fact that its an abbreviation.

Then he plays it off like its a pronunciation issue. Its not even the same word. 

Thats like saying, "hey guys did you hear NAHSIR put a rover on Mars?" 

From an admitted 28 year old conservative? 

Dudes are out here just parroting commentary from their favorite shills and not understanding the intricacies of the thoughts and positions themselves. Thats the only way that could have happened. 

NinjaHood probably doesn't even know Obama didn't like the idea of SuperPACs in the first place.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/m...-up-in-the-super-pac-game.html?pagewanted=all

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57372356/obama-reverses-on-super-pacs-seeks-support/

But hey, if they're legal and your opponent is killing you in that area, you might as well keep up. It'd be stupid of him to lose on a technicality of him feeling bad about not using all of the resources available to him.

Remember, Obama won BEFORE the Citizens United ruling. "Big money" back then was millions of individual donors with capped donations. 

I love how much Ninjahood can talk about gay marriage ruining the "swag" of the country (no he really said that: http://niketalk.com/t/501030/you-know-what-chick-fil-a/1110#post_16115766) but can't even care to speak in the official language of English to the best of his ability. "Da" is not a recognized article, it is in fact the perversion of an actual article, "The." 

If you don't like Barry Soetero, thats fine as I have some personal beefs with him as well. You're entitled to that. However, don't come in here twisting facts and ignoring the very conventions of society you claim to "protect" when you present your side of the argument. Then when you get called out on it, blame everyone else for just toeing party lines instead of doing what YOU should be doing, and thats listing facts. 
 ur yambz stable is pushin daisies b

in da SUMMER no less.....there's really no other way you can explain why you spent time TRYIN to ur hardest to trampoline off my dominican platano...i mean serious b?
laugh.gif

oh course i know bout obama's former stance on super pacs b..da 1/2 a black man basically did a 180 "welp if u can't beat em join em"

Welp, the republicans used to bash the democrats the same way back in the day. It's funny how the tables have turned. I feel no pity for Mitt Romney. He's scum. (opinion: a strong one)
This may seem like a shock, but i agree. They wanna glorify Romney as a good businessman, and he isn't. He takes advantage of weak businesses, and is a vulture. I cant stand anybody who is wealthy MERELY because they can make money off money that was passed down to them.
mitt donated all of da money he got from his pops though...

Having an account in Cayman's, a Swiss account to avoid US taxes is tax evasion.
Romney probably should release his tax returns though.. He said in 94 candidates should release more than 2 years of returns because they can be manipulated with just 2 years.. In 2012, releases 2 years of returns.

Sure, it's not illegal but it's just naive to think that anyone has a Swiss bank account (except, I suppose for someone who actually lives in Switzerland) for any reason other than their renowned secrecy so you can avoid other people knowing that you have it and what's in it.

Sure, it's not illegal but it's just naive to think that anyone has a Swiss bank account (except, I suppose for someone who actually lives in Switzerland) for any reason other than their renowned secrecy so you can avoid other people knowing that you have it and what's in it.
Its not even that.

You can't be American NUMERO UNO with a foreign bank account.

You just can't. 

I posted a article + thread title , at no point did i post my opinion or
engage in any kind of debate with anyone.

I'm a proud democrat who's voting for obama come November , 
i have nothing to prove to anyone . If you didn't get the sarcasm
i apologize with my wording  >D

with that being said if you are voting for obama , i sure
hope your not doing it because he's hand dapping durant :lol:

To my understanding, Mitt Romney doesn't personally handle his own finances; its done by a trust fund that he set up. With that being said, this Swiss bank account may not be the result of his greediness or desire to hide his finances, it is perhaps the smart move of those who manage his money (a safe move too, because we all know that American banks are so secure :rolleyes)

So from what I see, he (and those under him) are just trying to play it safe. You don't hide 100 milli under the mattress anymore.

To my understanding, Mitt Romney doesn't personally handle his own finances; its done by a trust fund that he set up. With that being said, this Swiss bank account may not be the result of his greediness or desire to hide his finances, it is perhaps the smart move of those who manage his money (a safe move too, because we all know that American banks are so secure
eyes.gif
)

So from what I see, he (and those under him) are just trying to play it safe. You don't hide 100 milli under the mattress anymore.
Do I have a problem with having off-shore accounts? Not at all....but its still REALLY un-American to be the face of America and not have faith in your own banking system.

I mean its bad enough we got on Ralph Lauren for not making the Olympic uniforms in America...why can't our politicians bank here too? 

You don't get to complain about the economy if you're not doing your part to help fix it, ESPECIALLY as the POTUS. 

The idea that a swiss bank acct is some secret acct like you see in the movies is just false and old. When you open a swiss bank account you have to file a FBAR form with the IRS which discloses the assest thus taking away this suspected great tax haven that many people believe it to be. http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=148849,00.html

Back
Top Bottom