The obama campaign is running quite the disgraceful race these day's

Sure, it's not illegal but it's just naive to think that anyone has a Swiss bank account (except, I suppose for someone who actually lives in Switzerland) for any reason other than their renowned secrecy so you can avoid other people knowing that you have it and what's in it.
The idea that a swiss bank acct is some secret acct like you see in the movies is just false and old. When you open a swiss bank account you have to file a FBAR form with the IRS which discloses the assest thus taking away this suspected great tax haven that many people believe it to be. http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=148849,00.html
No one is saying its difficult to have a swiss bank account but a MAJOR incentive behind it is the fact that it still keeps its contents secret. 

Mitt also has assets in the Caribbean which are KNOWN tax havens. In fact, the more I think about it i dont' know how swiss accounts got raised as a point of discussion. 

On top of that, there was a UBS scandal a few years ago that Mitt probably got caught up in that he doesn't want to be exposed for since he has foreign accounts.

In any degree it speaks REALLY poorly of a president to have an off shore bank account. 

Last edited:
but its still REALLY un-American to be the face of America and not have faith in your own banking system.

You do know that one of the reasons for the Revolutionary War was because of a Central Bank, right? Now it's "un-American" to oppose a fixed Central Banking system? :lol:

but its still REALLY un-American to be the face of America and not have faith in your own banking system.

You do know that one of the reasons for the Revolutionary War was because of a Central Bank, right? Now it's "un-American" to oppose a fixed Central Banking system?
laugh.gif
1. Thanks Thomas Jefferson/Andrew Jackson! We are all fearful of the Rothschild threat! 

2. If you're the PRESIDENT of a country, you REFORM WHAT YOU HAVE. You don't go bank with another country. What type of message does that send? 

2. If you're the PRESIDENT of a country, you REFORM WHAT YOU HAVE. You don't go bank with another country. What type of message does that send? 

Why not? The message it sends them is the truth.

EDIT

Also, do you not understand that people like Romney benefit from having the system set up the way it is? Why the hell would they want to "reform" it?

Last edited:
Why not? The message it sends them is the truth.
You sound foolish as hell right now.

Fractional reserve banking IS the world right now. 

What message are you trying to send? 

I'm not electing someone who doesn't even care to maintain fiscal responsibility with his own country. 

If he doesn't trust the banks, what does he trust in america?

I'm not talking about banks in the sense of breaking laws and HFT traders who cause flash crashes, I'm talking about the message of financial strength and integrity that it sends to the world.

I'm not electing someone who doesn't even care to maintain fiscal responsibility with his own country. 

I'm not talking about banks in the sense of breaking laws and HFT traders who cause flash crashes, I'm talking about the message of financial strength and integrity that it sends to the world.

You have to be an economic illiterate if you are confident this government's fiscal responsibility.

How foolish do you sound saying you are confident in 535 people controlling an economy when they don't they don't pay for squat themselves. Give me a break, bro. You believe in the tooth fairy too?

Fractional Reserve banking favors people like Romney and the ****** that support your boy Barry. Not regular people.

You have to be an economic illiterate if you are confident this government's fiscal responsibility.

I'm not entirely confident in their fiscal responsibility, but I can't trust someone to be AMERICAN NUMBER ONE who can't keep their money in a US bank.

As president your responsibility is to the United States. Not the Cayman Islands. Not to Switzerland.

What don't you understand about that?
How foolish do you sound saying you are confident in 535 people controlling an economy when they don't they don't pay for squat themselves. Give me a break, bro. You believe in the tooth fairy too?
So you would have no problem with elected leaders/politicians of your country freely opening bank accounts in other countries while proclaiming that you should reinvest your money domestically?

Fractional Reserve banking favors people like Romney and the ****** that support your boy Barry. Not regular people.
Yeah, because regular people have off-shore bank accounts or have the money to keep them open? 
eyes.gif

Paul Ryan as Vice President? 

Mitt Romney might as well have just said publicly I'm throwing this election..

Ryan will excite the conservatives who were already voting, and definitely voting Romney.. But pisses off Independents... You're going to run on ending Medicare? :rofl: Such a Losing strategy

:lol:.at "ya yambz stable is pushing daisies"

YNGY future MD?

And I'm soooo not into politics ...

O world affairs for that matter...

The more money you make, should you be more interested in this kind of stuff?

Cuz right now, I can't even contribute to a high school homecoming king.

Back
Top Bottom