THE OFFICAL H-Town Summer Sneaker Summit 2007 Post

tell me we dont have to be there a day early ?(don't trip homie, we have a few surprises in store. )
Stay classy San Diego! "Ron Burgundy"

Sorry I dont think we will have a video game station at this summit.
The main focus of the summits have always been to buy, sell, trade, network, etc. not to mention hang out and have a great time.
If Madden was dropping a week earlier we probably would have had a gaming station.

Nice to see some OGs dropping in.
What up babydill and hoopsboy!!!

We are pretty much booked on display tables if you havent reserved one already, but if you wish to display/vend we can still try to squeeze you in please notify us asap.

We will have plenty of room inside for flyers, stickers, cds, business cards etc. Feel free to promote your hustle but if you are promoting bootlegs expect your items to be trashed.

All attendees may bring items to sell or trade. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for all items brought into the summit. If you do not have a table reserved there will not be any room designated for you to store or display these items.

Although the event is FREE ADMISSION and ALL AGES, All attendees are encouraged to bring cash. There will be goods for sale and for those without much cash their will be hot prizes for raffle. Tickets are $1 to $5.

We encourage all attendees to support the venue, Club Fame by buying something to drink from the bar and being on their 'grown up' behavior. Club Fame usually caters to a 21+ crowd and has graciously opened their doors to our group for the first time. We want to show them they are appreciated for their support.

H-Town Sneaker Summit 8-12-07
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

ill be there..... please someone have sum size 12's for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

too bad i cant come cause i gotta work. i might make an excuse. dont know. i wanna buy some sz 13 heat!!!

stuck in austin for the millionth time in a row. 2 finals sat and mon 0]
alien.gif
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

I'll be sure to be there with a couple of my friends. I think i'm going to end up being there an hour or 30 minutes early, and I heard something about 36 shirts only made just for the summit? Can you provide some more info on that, and how much would they cost?
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Here to BUMP up the H-Town Show. Kadoma sorry I can't make it, I'll hit you up or vice versa when I'm in NY.

Regards and may your show be a success!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

For cats looking for DS sz 11 Jordans, keep an eye out for my table. I will be selling some 10.5-11 Jordans and Dunks and stuff! Bring ca$h!

Also I got DS sz 9 DMPs!
www.culturafina.com

The Deadstock crew will in invading H-Tow this weekend showing the same love that Houston has always shown us Hope t meet some new heads. Also, we will be selling the last of our limited edition tees that we collabed with Thug Boss on. Only 50 made and we have 20 lefts to sell at the H-Town Sneaker Summit. So holler at us.

http://photobucket.com

the summit was cool, things have changed since the last one i was at hahahaha alot of people, more than i expected. The displays were cool and everything just a bit crowded but its all good. i was the one with the Jrods on if anyone caught me. to bad i didnt take pic :smh:
smh.gif

Thanks to everyone that showed.
Brawnz and I had put a lot of work into this event and I think it proved to be a success.
We think there is still some room for improvement, but we see that as a good thing. If you guys/gals have any suggestions for next time we would love to hear them.
It was great to see the big OG turnout as well as all the new faces. Even some peeps I havent seen in years, Hoopsboy, and the rest of the OGs know who yall are.
San Antonio always reppin hard and I got mad love for yall. Im going to have to do something special for yall at Sneaks Up in April.
Deadstock Crew from Dallas, better late than never man. I appreciate yall making that drive.
As usual I wish that I would have had more time to go around and rub elbows w everyone and even enjoy myself a bit more but today, it was all about keepin the party goin for yall.
Anyways, Im exhausted but before I passed out I just wanted to drop a BIG THANK YOU to all the folks, the participants, the attendees, and EVERYONE that did those extra little things for us that helped to bring this thing together especially...
Club Fame
Jenn, Joe, and Marcus at Premium Goods, and Ray ,Shane, and Abe at Kickz Galleria for believing in us.
RBK
DJ Oak Cliff!!!
E
'The Shorties'
Gica
Tou
JC
Matt
Tiff
Sneaks Up
Deadstock
Matt from Nicekicks.
And if I forgot anyone, pimp slap me the next time you see me.

H-Town Sneaker Summit 8-12-07
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

Here's some more pictures that I took. I was the asian guy with The Jordan Rules shirt with jeans with Metallic V's if yall noticed me lol.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Had a good time as usual. Gotta love that vodka. Good to see the usuals there as well as all the new faces. Guess I'm gonna break down and do a table for the next one, we'll have to see.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

i had alot of fun..but man so many kids with gold ropes i left early cuz of how crowded it was...Joe nice table like always. And brawns did KB do those AJ3 Lakers? because i remember helping him with tho before he moved to NY.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

It was aight i guess kinda disappointed cause i went there on the female chase and it wasnt that kind of scence... smh I didnt know people were going to be selling kicks so cheap so i didnt bring any cash (just debit card)...But now i know wat to expect so next time so i will be ready..... And the breezy there in the purple was sexy a** hell and that girl and the yellow too with bow in her hair...It was super crowded too...

SMH X 1000000 at me going outside to get some air and then seen u had to wait in line to get back in so i turned around to go back in and bam so dude opened the door and it hit me dead in the face....Smh i had this serious gash above my eye which ended my night early and some dude that worked up there got me a napkin and a bandaid and a drink which was cool of him.. So u might have seen me walking around with a bandaid above my eye with a black fitted on looking super stupid as i was leaving...smh at my luck

AliQ87! You should've told me you was heading up there, we could've chilled for a little or something. I haven't seen any other Team King Koopa teammates in person besides a couple of us. I was the asian kid in The Jordan Rules shirt with jeans and Metallic V's on.. remember?
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom