THE OFFICAL H-Town Summer Sneaker Summit 2007 Post

have alot of pics haha i know you guys saw me on that stand with the flash goin off everywhere

i was the guy in slam cities...blk hat and glasses :smile:
smile.gif

dIZZAM Dann I wish I would have known you were in the building. I forgot you were from H-Town. Lyf reminded me this morning and I saw the pics you took. We showed up around 5:00pm.

xxDeadstockxx,

Sorry I missed you, man. Glad you made the trip down. Hope it turned out well for you. I was there for a couple of hours and was out by 430pm. E-mail me on the side at [email protected]. Let's stay in touch.

Summit was nice. Thanks to Brawnz and Kadoma for putting that together.

The DMP stack was nuts.

I don't know if it was expected to be that crowded but it got a little too tight in the main room. Cats steppin on my @#%$ and somebody in that peice wasn't wearing deodorant. The only suggestion I could make is a bigger venue next year to accomodate the masses.

you gotta realize that with events like kixpo, sneaks up, and the htown summit... attendance numbers are hard to estimate.
187MEGADETH187

Great event H town.. Big ups to Kadoma and Brawnz for putting everything together. also good see the PG folks (joe and jen), deadstock crew, Darren from adikt, and eveyone else i met or did not meet.

here are some of my pics...
our table
6ewt0sg.jpg

6bk75mo.jpg

4v3vgn5.jpg

the mountain of dmps
53yu5wn.jpg

4mcycth.jpg

very nice samples brawnz
6gmxgns.jpg

4ldeet1.jpg

6cyx6vr.jpg

myself & an underground king
52vhdeo.jpg

678kjnd.jpg

6hig8ht.jpg

4r8gnqg.jpg

4t8ge9d.jpg

4kyj4wh.jpg

67evuw1.jpg

4pjz1is.jpg

66uwk5v.jpg

5ys15x5.jpg

6890hz4.jpg

4kf3sb5.jpg
TeamAM FAM

To all my H-Town cats thanks for showing mad love to San Antonio, it was a great show. Kadoma held it down with the give aways and it was all love inside club. Hope to see all yall in September. ----S.A.

Now that is a summit, celebs, women, and shoes.

Props!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

seemd like a blast, but couldnt make it again had already requested off for the scraped rock the bells >:
mad.gif
, but wer the vanheads at? i should of displayed mines if i had the chance... :\
ohwell.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​

FIRST OFF LET ME JUST SAY THANKS 2 ALL OF HOUSTON FOR SHOWING US LOVE.......IT WAS OFF DA CHAIN......GEORGE THANKS AGAIN FOR SHOWING US DA WAY.......KADOMA=LEDGEND OF HOUSTON...........DAN DA MAN ,IS JUST THAT DA MAN .....THE PEOPLES CHAMP SORRY ABOUT DA CANVAS AF1,BLAME FRED........DEADSTOCK FROM BIG D ALWAYS A PLEASURE.......DA SA TEAM WILL BE IN HOUSTON AGAIN FOR SNEAKER PIMPS,HOPE 2 SEE YA THERE.....AGAIN THANKS HOUSTON.......PEACE AND ONE OF ONES

......SNEAKS UP TWO......
....APRIL 08'....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

1st off, Madd love to all the Clutch City Peeps. Kadoma, glad to finally put a face to the name, I still need those Kanye's.
Being from the Sneaks up crew, we always put it down and rep our community to the "enth." And the D-town crew great to meet you, Churz thanks for the Cement III and Nubuck XII's...FIRE. Can't wait for SP's and the winter summit.
Great Pix Ucasta, and all the Sneaks Up crew, where to be on point.

OG MIKE

Peace........1

We are still giving away one last prize for the best photo and video of the event.
Upload them to youtube, photobucket etc and email the links to [email protected]
If we choose your work we will send you some dope product.

Im glad yall had a good time.
Keep your ears and eyes open for the next event.
Its sooner than yall think!!!

Add the myspace profile in the sig and keep an eye out for bulletins.

(((peace)))
KADOMA

Sneakerpimps in H-Town 09/08/07
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

Big ups to everyone that came! SA , Nuke & Deadstock thanks for the shirt homie! get ready for sneaker pimps we got something in store for that so be on the look out. Heres some pics from my boy Trill, he might take it

go ahead and hand me over that prize kadoma...

more @#%$ lo fi pics on the way..
187MEGADETH187

^^^hey joe, the prize is going to be a premium goods fitted, lol!
Team AM FAM

what prvented people from not swiping any of the shoes? looked crowded. i dont understand these sneaker concerts
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

Quote:
what prvented people from not swiping any of the shoes? looked crowded. i dont understand these sneaker concerts

not too many one-footed people out there...
187MEGADETH187

Good to see you guys had a good time! Looks like a great get together. One day, I'm going to make it out of Austin for a TX get together, but I never do it :frown:
frown.gif
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

I almost went..

But I just can't get along with the Houston sneaker crowd...a bunch of dudes who are either eager to call you out on not being a shoehead because you don't have it plastered all over your myspace or aren't decked out in the latest __ x __ collab streetware...or just a bunch of 30 year old nerdy obsessive cats worried about the next man.

That ain't my scene.

I don't have beef with nobody who went...but sometimes there's alot of hate comin at you nowadays when back in the days dudes would show love or just not care. I aint part of that, and I sure ain't bout to drive all the way downtown to see some kicks I won't buy and fight some little monkey dudes tryina turn gorilla alot of a sudden.

Plus this dude went with his girlfriend, who just so happens to sends me naked pics constantly (her).....woulda been kinda odd for me to look him in the eye.

I'm in no way knocking yall who went, but some of the people I saw in the pics I'd rather not be around.

Some of you have seen me before, some of you have come up to me at malls and showed love on the kicks/music/greatness ... I don't post on NT enough for yall to recognize me though.. and yea my pics is in my sig
--------------------------------

THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Sup Jae,
Let me just start out by that weve crossed paths more than once.
Weve stood in line together many times at Greenspoint for Jordans, and Ive even copped shoes off you for a reasonable price a couple of times when my sizes happened to be sold out. I dont see you as a bad guy and in fact I would have enjoyed seeing you out at the Summit.

The main goal right now of the H-Town Sneaker Summit is to rep Texas Sneaker Culture to the fullest and provide an event that appeals to the wide range of sneaker heads; thugs, skaters, preps, athletes, etc.. This event brought together many peeps who probably wouldnt want to be in the same room w each other but their love for sneakers made it happen. Like I said the main goal of this event isnt to show off, or even buy, sell, or trade. It is to provide a place where sneakerheads from all walks of life and from all over Texas, can gather and network. Not to mention the fact that all of the brands know of the public response we received and in turn will show more love and respect to their consumers here in Texas. Judging from the response of this event it appears that the mission was accomplished. Out of 1,000+ people or so who walked through the door (we couldnt even count), we can count the negative responses on one hand.

The next event is Sneakerpimps @ Warehouse Live Saturday Sept the 8th. They will have a performance w Redman and Bun B so feel free to use the excuse of going to a concert. Although Sneakerpimps will not have some of the appeal that the local show did, this is an extremely important event. Sneakerpimps is the largest touring sneaker culture show that has recently toured all over the World including Asia. On Sept 8th they will come to Texas for the very first time. I for one do not want the Texas community to appear weak and not show. So I think its important everyone come out and represent Texas on Sept 8th so when Sneakerpimps makes their Worldwide travels we are certain that Texas made a huge imprint that they will not forget.

Brawnz and I are also hosting a pre-party for anyone that wants to come out and get something to drink and eat before the show and kick it with the other sneakerheads including a few that made the drive from out of town.

I hope now that I said my piece you can find something in this that appeals to you, if not feel free to make some suggestions. But regardless I would like to see everyone out and repping the Texas sneakerhead community Sept 8th.

Sneakerpimps in H-Town 09/08/07 + Official Pre-Party!
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom