The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

One more time..

mad.gif

LOL your almost there, KidFlint! Like Limited Retro OG said, shrink the first line and you should be good to go.

i'm pretty sure you can just edit one post to change sig/avy stuff instead of reposting.
laugh.gif

anyway, i'd get down with the team, but zangief is taken. maybe dude who has gief wants to play a best of 5 zangief mirror match in SF4 for the sig rightnow
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i'm pretty sure you can just edit one post to change sig/avy stuff instead of reposting.
laugh.gif

anyway, i'd get down with the team, but zangief is taken. maybe dude who has gief wants to play a best of 5 zangief mirror match in SF4 for the sig right now
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sagat is gone i forget who got him but he was in team marvel and made the switch to capcom
pimp.gif

Can someone find a better place to get Yang avys for me??? I REALLY don't like the way it looks... (It's too small)

Well, checking my sig...... When it comes out, thanks to 916.
pimp.gif
I can't find a Captain Commando quote anywhere, though.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

laugh.gif

anyway, i'd get down with the team, but zangief is taken. maybe dude who has gief wants to play a best of 5 zangief mirror match in SF4 for the sig right now
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

just got rid of my sf4 or i would... I loved Zangief.

Back
Top Bottom