The Office ~ 2/1/09 ~ "Stressed Relief" ~ Special One Hour Episode (after SB XLIII)

"Andy, Cornell called, they said you suck. And you're gayer than Oscar."

I peed a little.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Damn so many 1st time viewers.
laugh.gif

Smart move putting this after the game.

Yeah seriously.

For all of you who have never watched the show before, I strongly recommend watching the previous seasons, and apologies in advance for season 4.
I don't know why I never did, but I definitely plan on watching all the previous seasons. If I could do it with 'It's Always Sunny inPhiladelphia', I should be able to do it with The Office.

I dont know why but I actually started laughing exactly when Stanley did. And that last one on Andy had me dying, this ep is pretty classic

Your teeth called, your breath stinks. Lol. You've slept w/ so many men you're starting to look like one. Hahahaha lol

i will be using "boom...roasted" in real life
roll.gif

your gay....boom roasted
roll.gif
...i didnt even peep he said hey Oscar on thethats what he said..he been goin hard at oscar ever since he outed him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Poor Jack Black.

great show.

have not laughed like that with the office in a while.

damn i havent watched this in so long.....i forgot how funny it was...unless its just this episode...lol

i think the last episode i saw was when pam was still in ny lol

smh at dudes in here not knowing the names of characters.....

BEHIND THAT GRAIN OF RICE ahahahhaah

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Damn so many 1st time viewers.
laugh.gif

Smart move putting this after the game.

Yeah seriously.

For all of you who have never watched the show before, I strongly recommend watching the previous seasons, and apologies in advance for season 4.
I don't know why I never did, but I definitely plan on watching all the previous seasons. If I could do it with 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia', I should be able to do it with The Office.
Season 2 is one of the best seasons of any tv show I've ever seen. It's as close to perfect as possible. You won't be disappointed,even once you notice the slight decline the show took seasons 3-4, you'll still realize it's funnier than 90% of what's on tv.

Back
Top Bottom