The Office ~ 2/1/09 ~ "Stressed Relief" ~ Special One Hour Episode (after SB XLIII)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Damn so many 1st time viewers.
laugh.gif

Smart move putting this after the game.

Yeah seriously.

For all of you who have never watched the show before, I strongly recommend watching the previous seasons, and apologies in advance for season 4.
I don't know why I never did, but I definitely plan on watching all the previous seasons. If I could do it with 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia', I should be able to do it with The Office.
Season 2 is one of the best seasons of any tv show I've ever seen. It's as close to perfect as possible. You won't be disappointed, even once you notice the slight decline the show took seasons 3-4, you'll still realize it's funnier than 90% of what's on tv.
How can you call season 3 a decline? It brought everything together so well and was probably the most crucial to the overall storyline.

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

^^ I dunno. Angela is a milf in real life. Gives her that edge. Plus she's smaller, and probably more flexible.
You even going over the possibility of Angela > Pam is just absurd. Beesley
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Originally Posted by IJumpmanI

anybody know where i could watch this online?

Go to NBC.com should have it by tomorrow.

Thanks. But i was wondering if anyone knew a site that would have it up by now. How long ago did it finish?

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

^^ I dunno. Angela is a milf in real life. Gives her that edge. Plus she's smaller, and probably more flexible.
You even going over the possibility of Angela > Pam is just absurd. Beesley
pimp.gif
I think your biased because she has that label as the hottest on the show. I love me some Pam, but Angela is my fave.

When Dwight was destroying the dummy, and he put the face on his, was that from a movie or something? And that noise he made put that part over the top. Ifell off my couch from laughing.

How can you call season 3 a decline? It brought everything together so well and was probably the most crucial to the overall storyline.
Season 3 forced too much humor. It was still good, but it paved the way to season 4, the absolute worst season of the series. The characters trulybecame "characters", which actually hurt the show.

I'm a big Steve Carell fan but David Brent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michael Scott.

i thought this season wasn't going to be as funny as the previous episodes until this one
best intro since that episode back in season 2 where michael and dwight were playing football in the office

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Season 3 forced too much humor. It was still good, but it paved the way to season 4, the absolute worst season of the series. The characters truly became "characters", which actually hurt the show.

I'm a big Steve Carell fan but David Brent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michael Scott.

I strongly disagree. Season 3 was excellent.

Although Season 2 was brilliant from beginning to end and Jim and Pam are clearly this generation's Ross and Rachel.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Season 3 forced too much humor. It was still good, but it paved the way to season 4, the absolute worst season of the series. The characters truly became "characters", which actually hurt the show.

I'm a big Steve Carell fan but David Brent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michael Scott.

I strongly disagree. Season 3 was excellent.

Although Season 2 was brilliant from beginning to end and Jim and Pam are clearly this generation's Ross and Rachel.
Creed eating a potato and not knowing?

Dwight initiating Ryan on his first sales call?

Kelly acting like a complete idiot?

Kevin and that stupid voice of his?

Schrute bucks?

Angela shopping for clothes at a colonial doll store?

Michael getting mad at everyone for pretending to like prison more than Dunder Mifflin?

Michael choosing the new regional manager based on a competition?

You don't think any of that was forced, as if it were normal, everyday office happenings?

laugh.gif
Best episode of the season, can't remember the last time i laughed this hard.

And to whoever said that one hour of The Office is to much, your dead wrong.

Back
Top Bottom