[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

jpzx

Supporter
Yeah it's outworn it's welcome but I gotta see it through til the end 
pimp.gif

152m7uf.png

Episode Summary Plot --
The office turns against Michael when he refuses to fire the new office assistant, who has a bad attitude. Erin shows interest in another man and Andy tries to play it cool. Pam pulls an office prank on her own to impress Jim.

Yeah it's outworn it's welcome but I gotta see it through til the end 
pimp.gif

152m7uf.png

Episode Summary Plot --
The office turns against Michael when he refuses to fire the new office assistant, who has a bad attitude. Erin shows interest in another man and Andy tries to play it cool. Pam pulls an office prank on her own to impress Jim.

laugh.gif

Good call on the thread, I was going to make a general NBC Thursday night thread, but someone already made a Community one.

I'll watch this tomorrow morning.

laugh.gif

Good call on the thread, I was going to make a general NBC Thursday night thread, but someone already made a Community one.

I'll watch this tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Pam is looking slimmer
pimp.gif

I was wondering what it was. Pam looked SO good this episode in comparison to last season.

I guess she lost a little weight

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Pam is looking slimmer
pimp.gif

I was wondering what it was. Pam looked SO good this episode in comparison to last season.

I guess she lost a little weight

Good first episode of the season. Is Michael going to come back after this season? Hopefully Erin and Andy get back together.

Back
Top Bottom