[ The Office Season 7 Thread ] - Season Finale Over. Who Will Be Michael's Replacement?

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Decent episode.

Favorite moments.... Dwight- "Use your talons!" and Andy- "Clutch cream run, bro."
laugh.gif

+ when Andy said "Get him to open this car or I'm gonna do it myself...by caling triple AAA"

His face was so serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Decent episode.

Favorite moments.... Dwight- "Use your talons!" and Andy- "Clutch cream run, bro."
laugh.gif

+ when Andy said "Get him to open this car or I'm gonna do it myself...by caling triple AAA"

His face was so serious.
laugh.gif

Just watching now...Fancy New Beesley's Post-Baby Chesticles... 
devil.gif

EDIT: Besides that she was looking just OK in the talking head interview.

Up and down episode, not surprising for a season premiere. Stanley, Darryl and Creed are all positives and even Gabe has a decent backstory now.

Just watching now...Fancy New Beesley's Post-Baby Chesticles... 
devil.gif

EDIT: Besides that she was looking just OK in the talking head interview.

Up and down episode, not surprising for a season premiere. Stanley, Darryl and Creed are all positives and even Gabe has a decent backstory now.

0/2 so far this season.

I laughed when Dwight asked if she had her card and punched the hole but this was pretty bad.

0/2 so far this season.

I laughed when Dwight asked if she had her card and punched the hole but this was pretty bad.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

0/2 so far this season.

1/2 out of 2 so far for me. The first half of week 1 was funny. This one was very average and only got a couple laughs, and I feel like they're forcing Pam's storyline. Dwight was the one bright spot this episode.
laugh.gif
at him being in a unitard with beet juice covered hands.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

0/2 so far this season.

1/2 out of 2 so far for me. The first half of week 1 was funny. This one was very average and only got a couple laughs, and I feel like they're forcing Pam's storyline. Dwight was the one bright spot this episode.
laugh.gif
at him being in a unitard with beet juice covered hands.

This show has fallen off so far since the earlier seasons, it's sad I still watch but I'm just hoping for it to come back

This show has fallen off so far since the earlier seasons, it's sad I still watch but I'm just hoping for it to come back

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

jenna-fischer-3.jpg

she's mad regular though. but i think her character and sweet chesticles are what are attractive.
I completely agree. It was an ok episode.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

jenna-fischer-3.jpg

she's mad regular though. but i think her character and sweet chesticles are what are attractive.
I completely agree. It was an ok episode.

Back
Top Bottom