Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Papoose in the building :pimp:

Paphathaircutig.jpg

Legend :nthat:

Can anyone gif me the sequence that just happened? Julius fumbles into traffic, breakaway dunk for the nuggets , 50-38

Yup. Perfectly disasterous. That sequence encompasses my main beef with how RAndle is utilized. Hes got no handles and he cant pass . He looks just as defeated as Fiz. Both can ****.

We're obviously not as talented as most teams but how we getting blown out by 20 every night? Playing with no energy or effort at all.

We're obviously not as talented as most teams but how we getting blown out by 20 every night? Playing with no energy or effort at all.
Team has obviously quit on coach

Worst possible situation for young impressionable players

Knicks are just the perfect sheetstorm.

All the expectations and poor play and media rumors and grumblings and losses and noone is really sure what to do plus dolans on the sideline- these dudes are defeated.

They need SOMETHING to happen. A move has to be made . This team is PARALYZED.

PARALYSIS BY ANALYSIS.

The culture created is on par with a reality TV show about a nyc pro team. Theres truer and more cohesive teams in high school and D3.

There is no leader. No accountability. Everyones watching their back. i deadaz feel bad for these guys s little bit. Just a little bit.

Things gotta get shaken up. This water is stagnant and will only breed disease.

NYC gonna chew Randle up after they get rid of Fiz.

I hope Dolan sells like the Wilpons did.

Rightfully so . Dude came in this season talking about being a leader, had the nerve to say Allstar was a goal. Hes getting 20 mil a year - the results so far? career lows across the board. Complete lack of bball IQ, abysmall shooting, turnover machine, shoddy defense, and as things get hard, not an ounce of leadership or accountability.

Honestly you gotta think Fiz has already given up too

What tf could he possibly be saying when he’s calling these timeouts down 30?

He too busy thinking about the dome waiting for him at home and I don’t even blame him

He knows his grave is dug

Only games I've watched were the bulls game where Portis got hot and kp return. For all I know we got a solid fiesty team here.

They gonna send Fiz out on that roadtrip and tell him to pack extra.
Its surreal to watch a man’s livelihood crumbling away, his search for answers amidst the microphones.

Not an easy job. Heaviest jersey in the NBA is the Knicks jersey. He’s been in over his head and you know what , head coaching is not for everyone. Hopefully he learns from this and humbles himself to just be a commentator or assistant coach. He obviously likes to be liked. And as HC theres no room for pandering to the public. You gotta do what you gotta do and he for whatever reason unknown , his feel for the game is so non existant.

Back
Top Bottom