The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got a west coast trip coming up soon. Don't subject the interim coach to that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

82DEB8C9-247A-4325-BC57-8A3B9B4F79B5.jpeg

their instagram is even more hilarious... they post highlights as if it were a good competitive game :lol:

From the last 10 years if You could have 1 Coach, GM and Free agent/Trade/Amnesty redo who would you choose?

From the last 10 years if You could have 1 Coach, GM and Free agent/Trade/Amnesty redo who would you choose?

Easy.
-Bargnani trade (tied with KP trade)
-Billups amnesty

I never liked any of our rosters tbh except that Amare MVP run with the young guys and the Kidd ECF team. Melo ruined his prime here after Sn left. No coach put him at the 4 anymore and he was most efficient there. Outside of those two years I really cant name any positives. We made MDA look like ****, and Hornacek was actually a competent coach but once again the FO (Phil) had more pull.

None of our FO personnel in the last 10 years has any experience rebuilding (or building) a team properly and it showed. We always sucked, but never sucked enough for a franchise changing talent (except KP and RJ). Thats not good enough for 20 years of potential lotto picks.

Hopefully hopefully hopefullllllyyyyy something happens soon so these guys get some fire under them. Fire the coach or the front office, trade some players and get draft picks, man I don't know. You guys think they're doing their best to help RJ develop?

If you guys could re do free agency over the summer, would you have gone after "second tier" top players guys like Butler instead of "first tier" players i.e. Durant and Irving?

Back
Top Bottom