The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ain’t excited bout that Fiz firing at all. The fact that he’s gone and Mills is still here is really not sitting with me well
Yeah dude has been highly ineffective and made poor decisions. We're cursed when it comes to management.

You only read this twitter and the Knicks are an above .500 team.

Just assume all tweets with no scores posted are Ws :lol:
Mike Miller gonna have the young guys playing hard
giphy.gif

:lol: :nerd:

if dolan is serious about throwing the bag at masai he minuswell fire both mills and perry now.... the season is already lost so no need for those 2 either
Nah he's gonna give them a chance to **** with the roster even more and set back whoever is the new GM/pres next season.

Knicks Videos (@sny_knicks) Tweeted:
David Fizdale shaking hands with Knicks brass today at practice https://t.co/ZdEjg5j7Ow

Damn.

Y tu Allan Houston?

Last edited:
Getting fired is not an end to a coaches resume, regardless how bad the team was performing....it’s the “Knicks”.

How is Miller as a coach ? Saying that Iggy went to the gleague, it’ll be funny if he throw some minutes at him

Getting fired is not an end to a coaches resume, regardless how bad the team was performing....it’s the “Knicks”.

How is Miller as a coach ? Saying that Iggy went to the gleague, it’ll be funny if he throw some minutes at him
Why would it be funny?

It be the right thing to do .....

Look at Mitch .... he was a second rounder, imagine if we had him sitting a year ??

Why would it be funny?

It be the right thing to do .....

Look at Mitch .... he was a second rounder, imagine if we had him sitting a year ??

Funny as in it’s likely, and that’s what we want. Not funny literally as in it’ll be a joke,

Fiz being gone is good for the future...but If you think is was bad now, wait to see what kinda bs happens on the court with a new coach 20 games into the season

Nah he's gonna give them a chance to **** with the roster even more and set back whoever is the new GM/pres next season.

Damn.

Y tu Allan Houston?

thats my point... even if you hire masai or another gm in the summer minuswell fire perry and mills now... no need for them to mess up during the season with dumb trades or pick poorly in the draft...if dolan is not going to sell the team anytime soon which we know he wont do he can do the next best thing and just get rid of perry and mills now...

Y’all being nit picky. At least Fiz is out. We’ve literally seen his inability to coach since last year. Now we’ll really see if it’s just the roster or if it’s really his fault. The roster itself isn’t that bad, with the exceptions of the log jam at PF. They’re just playing bad.

nah, if a new coach (Mike come in and stink it up), it won’t be all eyes on Mike, itll point more towards the roster.

- Im definitely expecting some trades by the deadline.

I can se Ellington, Morris, Portis being shipped. I don’t think Randle get traded yet

nah, if a new coach (Mike come in and stink it up), it won’t be all eyes on Mike, itll point more towards the roster.

- Im definitely expecting some trades by the deadline.

I can se Ellington, Morris, Portis being shipped. I don’t think Randle get traded yet

the roster is a reflection of Mills though. I had no real hope this year, knowing that Fiz was going to be HC. Dude suuuuucks. Idk why so many people cap. I’m not saying a I like Mills, but the HC has more of an influence on how the players play, than the GM. There are less talented teams that are playing better, solely due to coaching.

njavier03 njavier03

I agree, we’re both saying similar. I was saying nah to what “ @frshstunna” said...

If you think is was bad now, wait to see what kinda bs happens on the court with a new coach 20 games into the season

If 20 games under Miller and the team is still horrible, no one will really look at Miller as an issue, all signs will point to the roster.

If this season is about developing young talent, why aren’t the younger players getting more playing time? Might as well lose with them and not with 1 year role players playing 25+minutes. What happens if they all bounce off-season?

That’ll be a season full of opportunities gone to waste, in terms of “development”

I swear if this team just moved the ball more and ran a simple pick and roll at the top of the key EVERY SINGLE PLAY, we’d have a better record with just that alone.

And these ****** gotta hit their free throws. Out of 30 teams we get to the line the 7th most per game and we’re the worst team in terms of FT%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom