The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if dolan is serious about throwing the bag at masai he minuswell fire both mills and perry now.... the season is already lost so no need for those 2 either

If we bring a coach that holds players accountable can draw and help players execute offense and defense ya dudes are going to see an ok team.

As long as the young guys get burn and passing the ball is a must and they take Randle as the ball handler .. we be iight.

No front office changes will happen till the offseason. Hard to hand off the job to Masai, Presti, Morey mid season.

randle only job should be to rebound and play defense and offense just stay under the basket... him bringing the ball up and starting the offense makes no sense... and he needs to stop shooting 3s all together... he aint no dirk out there

randle only job should be to rebound and play defense and offense just stay under the basket... him bringing the ball up and starting the offense makes no sense... and he needs to stop shooting 3s all together... he aint no dirk out there
Dude has zero handles, he's playing selfish and everytime I watch dude, he only pass to Frank as last resort. When Frank has the ball he forces Frank to pass him the ball and tell him to leave for his wack ISO. I liked dude but if he keeps doing that ****, I rather see dude shipped out ASAP.

Season still a wash and we might not win 13 games but I’ll definitely be more invested in these upcoming games to see if Mike Miller can put a ****ing leash on Randle

Shams says in here there's a lot of finger pointing going on on who put the roster together

Look at who likes the changes up

pl76qkozo3341.jpg

This clown Jay Williams really on ESPN saying the Knicks were wrong for firing Fiz because it’s “black on black crime” :lol:

We all knew that Fiz wasn't the person ... I mean after all the same person that hired him is the same person Dolan belives is going to build a contender.

But how, when his first executive decision was this

Screenshot_20191206-192741_Chrome.jpg

Not Kevin Durant
Not Steph Curry
Not Blake Griffin

But MF Tim Hardaway Jr.

4 yrs 71 million ...

Back
Top Bottom