The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t understand how Mitch should be untouchable too, How often in the past 10 years was a center like Mitch a key piece of a championship team? Mitch is not necessary for us to be a contender in the future.

i dont hate frank anymore

i really dont

but if fiba had scored at least 2-3 buckets yesterday, we could have won and got another henzonja pointing and laughing at a kneeling lebby

I wanted that game yesterday lol smh

In today’s NBA, at Franks position, he’s pretty much useless. He’s a deep bench player where you put him in to not let the opposing team go on a big run. His offensive flaws are too big in today’s NBA at his position, And they’re not getting better. Everyone knocked Rubio and Payton for their lack of offense but they are head and shoulders better than what Frank will ever be.

If you search “Knicks” on Finishline the first result is Timbs :rofl:

7F616B74-341F-4811-AA36-FF7A178C8FA9.jpeg

Damn Monk shooting 25% from 3 too. Mans might be worse than Frank and he's supposedly known for his shooting.

I was high on him as a spark scorer coming out of Kentucky. Crazy how you legit never know whose gonna take the next step. There's only so much development can do.

I hate how they seem to just want to live off BIG's name. Turned my stomach when they tried to recreate the Coogi design on a jersey. If the **** ain't knitted, just don't even do it.

But it's the prime example of transplants who come to New York so desperate to fit in that they stick out like sore thumbs. Makes sense that they'd be in Brooklyn. Should have built the arena in Williamsburg.

Back
Top Bottom