The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What pieces does the heat need and what do they have to offer?
Justice Winslow for Julius Randle has been something i mentioned some pages back. I think it'd work salary & fit wise. They add a presence in the paint they lack @ the 4 with Randle (they have a bunch of stretch bigs but no paint scorers really), while Winslow is a versatile defender/playmaker who can play 1-4 with us. With Jimmy in MIA, Herro emerging, Dunn, JJ back, DJJ carving out a role, Winslow kind of fell out the rotation when he got hurt. Trading him for Randle also saves the Heat $$$ for 2021 summer

I think with winslow it gives us the ability to start a lengthy starting 5 that can switch & cover most areas on the court well:
Winslow
Frank
RJ
Mook
Mitch

Can be pretty creative with bench/starting lineups with that. Was shot down at the time for suggesting this b4 :lol: so just an idea :rolleyes

*3rd team would have to be involved something like this i could **** w/ tho
333.png

Last edited:
Damn Monk shooting 25% from 3 too. Mans might be worse than Frank and he's supposedly known for his shooting.

I was high on him as a spark scorer coming out of Kentucky. Crazy how you legit never know whose gonna take the next step. There's only so much development can do.
To be fair, he hasn't gotten the opportunity to play alot. Can't take the next step from the bench

Macri is like a captain save a *** but for all the young Knick scrubs. It’s actually kind of weird how he still makes excuses for them years later.

Damn Monk shooting 25% from 3 too. Mans might be worse than Frank and he's supposedly known for his shooting.

I was high on him as a spark scorer coming out of Kentucky. Crazy how you legit never know whose gonna take the next step. There's only so much development can do.
Yeah I actually think Monk is worse than Frank. The warnings signs were there coming out that he would only be good at volume scoring, but it’s crazy that he’s not even any good at that.

I hate how they seem to just want to live off BIG's name. Turned my stomach when they tried to recreate the Coogi design on a jersey. If the **** ain't knitted, just don't even do it.

But it's the prime example of transplants who come to New York so desperate to fit in that they stick out like sore thumbs. Makes sense that they'd be in Brooklyn. Should have built the arena in Williamsburg.
Yeah you’re right about the transplant thing, but it’s also ironic that Jay-Z led the whole thing of their branding. The guy who has commoditized and misused Big’s name in death the most keeps milking every penny.

**** is straight morbid how they hold BIG up like he’s some sort of mascot, if they could stuff his corpse and prop it up there they would too.

i like dot but his defense yesterday was just terrible... the last few plays he let siakam score easily :smh:

You don’t think if we get a legit vet PG to reel Randle in he would be a good fit for us?

How much better can he really get. Idk man, I don’t like players that can’t shoot, can’t play defense, or can’t play make. He’s definitely talented, but can’t be a major piece on a winning team.

Man, I dont care ....

If we get lucky and get Top 3 in next year lotto, we need to see about getting Freak and Beal in FA and dangle that pick with a few others and get Dlo or another AllStar ....

Have something like

Dlo
Beal
RJ
Freak
Mitch

Back
Top Bottom