• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
91803957-9941-4325-AA56-EC513D47CFDE.jpeg
At this point I’m down for the circus.

You ****** wildin’. That family is a whole mother level. Mixing that with the toxicity we already have here might be fatal.:lol:

On a related note, is LaMelo really that good? Genuinely asking because I haven’t seen him play, but what I have heard is great court vision and passing and horrible shooting. Are other teams this high on him? Kind of feels like we’re the only one showing big interest, and teams are just going to take advantage of us in any trade up scenario. What kind of competition is he even going up against at this point? I completely checked out of that whole thing until the whole Knicks fanbase started salivating over this kid.

You ****** wildin’. That family is a whole mother level. Mixing that with the toxicity we already have here might be fatal.:lol:

On a related note, is LaMelo really that good? Genuinely asking because I haven’t seen him play, but what I have heard is great court vision and passing and horrible shooting. Are other teams this high on him? Kind of feels like we’re the only one showing big interest, and teams are just going to take advantage of us in any trade up scenario. What kind of competition is he even going up against at this point? I completely checked out of that whole thing until the whole Knicks fanbase started salivating over this kid.
I don't really want another non-shooter either. Also don't these reports sound exactly like Lonzo, who isn't that great? But the reality is that this draft is supposed to be terrible. And it definitely sounds like LaMelo might be one of the guys teams feel has actual star potential.

Also Australia pro league is considered > NCAA as far as competition. His experience playing against grown men is probably the best thing to recommend him.

He’d be a top 5 pick in every draft.

Ball
Edwards
Killian
Haliburton

In that order for us, really don’t care about anyone else.

:lol: At ya'll still acting like Lavar will have any bearing on an actual team. He's not the first and only outspoken family member, end of the day he'll be irrelevant to the actual team. Lonzo and Melo would be a better combo than anything we have right now, Gelo wouldn't be the first tack on sibling getting no mins at the end of the bench. Not likely it happens anyways, ya'll must stop being extra like we're a high quality franchise.

Haliburton & Ntilikina would break the NBA record for most passes just after crossing half court

Lmao most likely.

I gave up on us drafting anyone that can score at an elite level though. Might as well use the draft to draft defensive players and free agency/trades for proven playmakers and scorers.

When we move the down in the draft like usual, he’ll most likely be the best guard available. Would be hard to score against Frank and Haliburton with Mitch in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom