Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once a Knick, always a Knick :frown:

Real talk though this Nets coaching staff shaping up to be ****ing basura :rofl:

They really let Kyrie run Atkinson out of town just to hire these dudes :lol:

Kristaps Porzingis (@kporzee) Tweeted:

***** should tweet the two Ls the knicks handed their ***.

Punk *** *****. Next year he will **** up both of his knees at the same time.

7'1 and getting worked

Screenshot_20201024-222037_Google.jpg

Whoever it is they need to compliment Frank Nittys skillset. They pick Knox :rolleyes and RJ who's arguably just a better version of Frank with a smaller head :lol:

I really want to draft RJ Hampton, but we drafted 3 projects (KP, Frank, Knox) and did zero for their development.

KP was naturally skilled. Frank has no confidence. Knox is beyond trash.

Regardless if we have a new staff, literally have no confidence in us drafting a raw prospect.

I really want to draft RJ Hampton, but we drafted 3 projects (KP, Frank, Knox) and did zero for their development.

KP was naturally skilled. Frank has no confidence. Knox is beyond trash.

Regardless if we have a new staff, literally have no confidence in us drafting a raw prospect.
I think we will definitely have the Chance to Draft RJ well after the 8th pick.

We may be able to get RJ and then package picks to get some one in the late teens a player more polished, a 3 or 4 year college player

Trade Frank for a second round pick and draft Devon Dotson out of Kansas . He reminds me of the Graham kid on the Hornets

One draft board has James Wiseman falling to 9th. I think if he’s there at 8 we pick him and Mitch is packaged and dangled for an established PG or another pick.

This brotha has good thoughts on the matter/Knicks in general. At this point, I’m content with seeing how these young kids develop for a couple seasons with a development-focused coaching staff. I’m even gonna say don’t drop Frank off at the next bus stop & let him come off the bench to play 3&D.

1.25x speed for his content.

Ian Begley (@IanBegley) Tweeted:
Knicks are open to using their 2020 cap space to trade for an undesirable contract, per SNY sources. NYK has communicated as much to teams recently, sources say. More here: https://t.co/g017s0LmGc

This brotha has good thoughts on the matter/Knicks in general. At this point, I’m content with seeing how these young kids develop for a couple seasons with a development-focused coaching staff. I’m even gonna say don’t drop Frank off at the next bus stop & let him come off the bench to play 3&D.

1.25x speed for his content.

Don’t let yourself be frustrated and disappointed again, drop Frank’s *** off. How can you be 3 and D when you’re afraid to shoot and can’t shoot.

I know we not being serious but Wall would probably show out here even if he is 80% of what he was.

Back
Top Bottom