The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all straight wilding in this thread. Wall adds nothing to this team but distractions. If we need to overpay a PG, I’m taking one that will help the young players get better.

Take on Chris Paul’s contract, and you might even be able to get a draft pick outta OKC. Sign Melo & go after an Ingram or true 1st option in this or next off season.

If none of that happens, I’ll be happy if Julius gets dealt and we come up somehow. Rather not lose the bum for nothing.

Y’all straight wilding in this thread. Wall adds nothing to this team but distractions. If we need to overpay a PG, I’m taking one that will help the young players get better.

Take on Chris Paul’s contract, and you might even be able to get a draft pick outta OKC. Sign Melo & go after an Ingram or true 1st option in this or next off season.

If none of that happens, I’ll be happy if Julius gets dealt and we come up somehow. Rather not lose the bum for nothing.
Dudes probably never seen trash as John never gonna lead a team anywhere Wall.

Im like no wonder why we suck. We demand a this BS team gives in and then when the dumpster fire start .. Dolan is an idiot.

Yeah let’s just hold onto all this cap space and use it to sign average players to one year deals so we can strike out on next years free agent class and draft lottery

That’s definitely the move

No one really wanted Wall, we were just saying if the Wiz were dumping salary and Beal had to come packaged with Wall that we’d take it.

No one really wanted Wall, we were just saying if the Wiz were dumping salary and Beal had to come packaged with Wall that we’d take it.

The hell you wouldn't take that .

Barrett , Randel and Robinson are the only guys that will be in the league a few years from now currently on the roster.

Looks like some faux Rucker Park EBC ****.

I see what they were trying to do but Nike failed executing it

1604105169427.jpeg

1604105252856.jpeg

Jerseys are trash but almost all of these Nike jerseys are trash.

I’ll take Wall in a salary dump depending on how many years he has left

Most fashion/styles usually come back. Could definitely see Champion making a legit comeback if it got an NBA deal again. Already see kids wearing it again.

wow those jerseys are terrible lol... why couldnt they just bring back a throwback jersey to rock a few times a year instead of that smh

Someone gotta get Adidas on the phone and give them the NBA license back because Nike been way too extra with these unis since day one

NBA uniforms should be simple and sleek

Home, away, alternate, occasional throwback and Christmas jerseys and that’s it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom