Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
John Wall talk and trash alternates?
tenor.gif

Wall never been the truth ...

Dude is trash and never a dude to take a team anywhere.

Wiz made the playoffs cause they had a decent squat. Time came and he showed his worth.

What would it take to snatch that 2nd pick from GS?

8 & Julius? I’m convinced Wiseman is who we should 🎯.

Last edited:
when Lavar ball says he wants Lamelo to be a Knick, and Lamelo seeming, uninterested in some interviews..

Is there chances that thise actions forces him here ?

Y'all so desperate for anything y'all will take guys that won't get us anywhere though.

We've been bad for so long y'all want the type of guys fans used to complain about signing.

I can understanding wanting CP3. I actually think he would provide the younger guys guidance and a competitive mentality. But Wall?

I thought this was an attempt at actually building an identity and not doing the same thing over and over again.

Y'all so desperate for anything y'all will take guys that won't get us anywhere though.

We've been bad for so long y'all want the type of guys fans used to complain about signing.

I can understanding wanting CP3. I actually think he would provide the younger guys guidance and a competitive mentality. But Wall?

I thought this was an attempt at actually building an identity and not doing the same thing over and over again.
Why you violate me like that b

That's crazy

Would you max out a Superstar in his prime with a crazy skill set but no leadership or locker room qualities or a borderline Superstar (definitely a Star) about to be out of his prime but still plays at a Superstar/Star level but just not as naturally gifted as above but has crazy leadership skills and locker room presence?

Back
Top Bottom