Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GM time

GS not opposed to trading for the #2. Do whatever you need to get it, within reason. Try to keep Mitch.
I wish Free Agency started before the draft because if we sign FVV the reason to trade up would be different in my eyes, Would we be eyeing Wiseman or would it still be Melo?

NOOOOOOOO

92B3111F-7D57-44A6-B446-89D147B254BF.png

I’m in the minority but I want Julius to blossom with us and be a long time Knick. Just need a vet PG to reel him in.

“If Russell Westbrook is on the discount rack, Knicks president Leon Rose is all in, according to NBA sources”.

As much as the New York Knicks would like to move up into the top three of the NBA draft, the asking price may be too high for the franchise's liking.

According to NBA insider Chad Ford, in order to secure a shot at LaMelo Ball, New York would need to part with center Mitchell Robinson or guard RJ Barrett, as well as the No. 8 overall pick, to even have a conversation with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Golden State Warriors or Charlotte Hornets—who own the top three picks, respectively.

As much as the New York Knicks would like to move up into the top three of the NBA draft, the asking price may be too high for the franchise's liking.

According to NBA insider Chad Ford, in order to secure a shot at LaMelo Ball, New York would need to part with center Mitchell Robinson or guard RJ Barrett, as well as the No. 8 overall pick, to even have a conversation with the Minnesota Timberwolves, Golden State Warriors or Charlotte Hornets—who own the top three picks, respectively.
43FE8B96-C4E4-4B0B-823D-32E6BDED1E42.png
Get it done & get Wiseman.
paulminus paulminus disgusting

Teams always trying to fleece us and taking **** packages from other franchises smh

Na teams always tryna fleece us. You don’t trade RJ or Mitch and a #8 pick in any draft unless you’re getting a sure fire star in return. Definitely not for a prospect that may still bust or be mediocre.

RJ and Mitch would be lotto picks in this draft. Hell RJ goes top 3 in literally every draft.

Yankees stay getting over on teams and Jets did good for Jamal Adams and Lennerd Williams
Yanks got taxed on almost every FA signing. Cash did Fleece some teams for players that weren’t being utilized by their original teams but is that even considered fleecing if the other teams didn’t even utilize the player anymore? And don’t forget Cash swung and missed on a bunch of trades recently, Gray, Paxton, Happ and arguably Stanton since he stays hurt. Don’t know **** about the jets though.

Na teams always tryna fleece us. You don’t trade RJ or Mitch and a #8 pick in any draft unless you’re getting a sure fire star in return. Definitely not for a prospect that may still bust or be mediocre.

RJ and Mitch would be lotto picks in this draft. Hell RJ goes top 3 in literally every draft.

I agree I think RJ would go #1 in this draft..... so to require 8 back to is a robbery.

Counting on the Knicks to be TRASH for 2022 given every kid is a 3-5 year project now, except Luka Johnson. KD gonna be old news in a few.

Last edited:
I agree I think RJ would go #1 in this draft..... so to require 8 back to is a robbery.
In such a weak draft, with only the top 3 being high boom/bust prospects, a young proven vet like Randle is the safe move for a team that isn’t getting any younger with Steph/Klay coming of injury. They wanna win now. Let Mitch catch lobs off the bench. EP deserves a chance at a ring while he’s in his prime.

Attachments

• 3A654EBE-83A3-49D8-AAD4-BDFAA2A89938.png
    3A654EBE-83A3-49D8-AAD4-BDFAA2A89938.png
    621.8 KB · Views: 328
Back
Top Bottom