The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MkG makes sense but a higher IQ younger player which can defend and is on a rookie salary must go?

Please make it make sense.

EmeIXkeXMAA7jX1.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.36.56 AM.png

i dunno about these ones chief
These will kill at your sleepovers.

Forgot he even played for us.

NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) Tweeted:
After spending time in the NBA, Marshall Plumlee fulfilled a dream by becoming a platoon leader in the U.S. Army. Today and every day, we salute 1st Lt. Plumlee and all former and active military members for their sacrifice, commitment, and leadership. #VeteransDay @GoArmy https://t.co/EUPH6SsvUb

Sounds like a done deal to me

Wanted Russ on the team years ago. Not today. Too many injuries, getting older and how he plays, it’ll only get worse. Not worth it.

Build your team with solid young talent and groom them. Grabbing Russ will only set the team back and stunt some growth.

I’d like to see what is our trade proposal for the 2nd pick.

First and foremost, we’d get 2nd pick and GSW would most likely get our 8th pick.

We’d probably have to add an extra pick. Randle would most likely be gone.

What else? I have no idea.....

Thought about that last night. A Dallas pick would make the KP trade even more tolerable. Just like anything that brings hope to your life then dies, those 🏀 wounds take time to heal.

It also helps that son can’t stay on the court.

I’m also not opposed to including Mitch to snag Wiseman who already has more upside and all GS needs Robinson to do is what he been doing & be a happy go lucky role player.

GS gets Randle, Mitch, 8 & a Dallas pick. That’s plenty they can plug and play.

Knicks can keep looking for a PG for a couple more years tbh. RJ could share those duties with EP next season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom