• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3479B279-5C56-4D84-91E9-EF79C293BBA7.jpeg

I can see why going for Russ is tempting
He has the makings of being explosive to impress the garden crowd while barely making the 8th seed
That’s all the Knicks FO care about the oohs and ahhs

I can see why going for Russ is tempting
He has the makings of being explosive to impress the garden crowd while barely making the 8th seed
That’s all the Knicks FO care about the oohs and ahhs
After suffering for so long I’ll take the 8th seed and oohs and ahhs. The only NY team that I expect to win a championship is the Yankees, and if Baseball had a hard Salary Cap I wouldn’t expect them to win either.

That’s the thing with these trades, we could trade Randle, Mitch, 8th pick and Dallas pick but it isn’t guaranteed the trade will be worth the player trading for.

what if we traded for Jrue Holiday?

Would we be able to trade with Charlotte for their 3rd pick, while taking our savior Batums bad contract from them in the process?

Just looked at the Rockets Roster and it’s pretty bad. They literally have no assets to entice a team to take Westbrook.

That’s the thing with these trades, we could trade Randle, Mitch, 8th pick and Dallas pick but it isn’t guaranteed the trade will be worth the player trading for.

what if we traded for Jrue Holiday?

Would we be able to trade with Charlotte for their 3rd pick, while taking our savior Batums bad contract from them in the process?
I’m not really feeling Jrue, think he’s kind of overhyped. What has he really done?

After suffering for so long I’ll take the 8th seed and oohs and ahhs. The only NY team that I expect to win a championship is the Yankees, and if Baseball had a hard Salary Cap I wouldn’t expect them to win either.
Russ to the Knicks is absolutely a **** it why not move :lol:

I would be ecstatic with Killian Hayes At 8. Reminds me of D’Angelo Russell.

Have a hard time believing he will still be there...

^ hayes and haliburton would be my first two picks if both are free at 8th but i doubt either will be available... i still think we can get a solid player at 8th if we draft right... cant be making the same mistakes like picking knox and frank again...i rather draft at 8th and throw the bag at fred

I know absolutely nothing about this years draft class outside of Lamelo being a top two pick

So ima just believe in y’all’s scouring reports over the next week and get hyped or not based off that

I am not hyped at all about this draft or our pick location.

If Halliburton is still there we take him, but I don't think he will be and I'm cool with trading down.

I’m ok with everyone we are rumored to be after except Obi. Im a fan of this draft strictly from a very good role player aspect.

|l if true

Handing in my resignation the day Westbrick becomes the centerpiece of the Knicks AND Dolan is still the owner.

GM time

GS not opposed to trading for the #2. Do whatever you need to get it, within reason. Try to keep Mitch.

Back
Top Bottom