The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing you can't deny from the 2 guys drafted thus far is athleticism. Obviously athleticism + no skill gets you nowhere but Obi shot 40%+ from 3 which is great for a forward, and Quickley also 40%+ from 3. We've been a horrible fast break team for years so you added shooting and a transition offense threat. Lets see who they round the draft out with.
I think Leon is doing good.

We need scorers period.

ESPN talking about the raptors : "Vanvleet might be gone in free agency and Lowry getting older so maybe they go guard. "
"yeah and Ibaka and Gasol might be going elsewhere so they could go big here"

uhh ok. Great prediction

I will say this though...if we somehow end up with Westbrook, if there's one thing he could teach anybody it's aggression.

We have to take a PG and SG second round. You're not gonna get an All Star player second round in a draft like this, so go with a solid backup who can shoot. Mitch should get as many possible minutes at center, Obi and Knox should get as much burn as they can to kickstart their development. RJ is more of a SF in terms of playing style. Need some bench scoring for sure.

Hell naw man ...

**** that.

Is time to flip this 33 and those dallas picks.

Dallas pick are going to be ****.

i actually like our draft... got a pg, pf and c who put up decent numbers... we arent banking on potential and straight up drafted guys who had some decent stats...

This better be a trade piece bruh. No way you take a center when you have Mitch. You can sign a backup center for like $5 mil a year. Literally nobody gives a **** about centers in 2020 NBA

Mitch might not even be our starter, man. Let’s be honest, it’s too early and we’re too bad to know how any of the pieces fit or don’t. I like the pickups. Not bad.

i love mitch but hes a poormans deandre jordan... the terrible thing is he picks up fouls so easy... whats the point of having good defense if you cant stay in the game... also the guy needs to do more then dunk and has to learn how to shoot...

Back
Top Bottom