Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I said it from Day 1.

With what we had, no way I wanted Obi. But then we get Quickly and I'm like .. damn that pick aint that bad bro.

You have a guard that can shoot at a high % pair him up with a good on the rimm finisher that can also hit from the outside (Obi) and that opens even more for RJ that likes to attack???

Man I think we did good bro.

Im Thibs I ship out Randle for a pick just so you wont have a disgruntle player and start.

Frank
Quickly
RJ
Obi
Mitch

Laugh at me all you want, but I wouldn’t mind this young core going forward.

100% come get it.

Dudes in here spent months complaining about not developing players... guess what the Knicks do.. pick the most polished player in the draft..

Then y’all complain about fit
I think people just want us to develop better it’s not necessarily about taking more polished players. That said I have zero opinion about this draft. We shall see. Tommy Thibs isn’t the best to handle project players anyways.

Once we see the roster after free agency then I'll give my assessment. Draft picks seen solid, team need athleticism and some scoring and got both.

Still not sure how we ended the night with Lamelo, Cole Anthony and RJ Hampton not being Knicks
Lamelo would have probably cost us all 3 of this years pick. Looks like an elite passer.

Cole wasn't really an option at 8th, although Tyrese might have been the pick.

RJ is buns IMO ... i keep hearing he is much improve but dude cant shoot.

we either trading for Westbrook or Wall

or

throwing the bag at FVV.

After, I would offer Ingram the super max, even though I know NO is matching.

Still not sure how we ended the night with Lamelo, Cole Anthony and RJ Hampton not being Knicks
Cole anthony does not have NBA quickness or playmaking skills .

LaMelo has elite playmaking skills for his age but that NBA playmaking skillset won't come at this level until year 3 or so... Lonzo was a better point guard at this stage of his career so take that as you will

I don't know enough about RJ... But we have an RJ already so the front office probably didn't bother... Lol

Obi was one of the few guys I really didn't want to draft. I saw a list of top 20 picks since 08 that were 22 and older and I threw up.

I would have wanted Haliburton.

Obi was one of the few guys I really didn't want to draft. I saw a list of top 20 picks since 08 that were 22 and older and I threw up.

I would have wanted Haliburton.
He's a knick. We are like the crying kids when we drafte KP .. hope this NY born kid becomes a star bro.

Imagine saying Tim Duncan is 22 .. naw he to old he be sorry.

I didn't want him because Tyrese was there, but once we got Quickly ... i had to backtrack bro.

I been saying what coach said ... i think we are on the right track as currently constructed.

Ship randles *** out and i be straight.

**** FVV and Wall.

I would throw both dallas a top 10 protected randle to the Wiz for Beal though!

He's a knick. We are like the crying kids when we drafte KP .. hope this NY born kid becomes a star bro.

Imagine saying Tim Duncan is 22 .. naw he to old he be sorry.

I didn't want him because Tyrese was there, but once we got Quickly ... i had to backtrack bro.

I been saying what coach said ... i think we are on the right track as currently constructed.

Ship randles *** out and i be straight.

**** FVV and Wall.

I would throw both dallas a top 10 protected randle to the Wiz for Beal though!
I think the Knicks get rid of randle Frank whatever random PF we picked up last season and a couple 2nd round picks for a Westbrook trade...

Not gonna lie, he’s a sleeper.

smaller James harden. Not on skill level, just off body frame and movements on the court, shifty with a variety of ways to score and can create for others.

I don’t know if he makes the roster here with so many other guys fighting for time, but idk how he didn’t get drafted.

No point in going h.a.m. on the draft pick. By most accounts, Knicks did well with the pick. It’s encouraging that Thibbs would select this kind of player. Perhaps he thinks he can work him into a reliable defender.

And if the other pick is a shooter, keep getting more of those NYK. We’ll only need a facilitator when Ingram signs next year.

I thought Elfrid Payton woulda been a great fit with Thibs.

thankfully Porit’s is out.

sad about dot. I dont think he ever got a solid shot in rotation for consistent minutes. I can see him signing with a contender and being a key contributor.

I thought Elfrid Payton woulda been a great fit with Thibs.

thankfully Porit’s is out.

sad about dot. I dont think he ever got a solid shot in rotation for consistent minutes. I can see him signing with a contender and being a key contributor.
Dot, Elf and Bobby P are gone?!?

Back
Top Bottom