The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We traded the 33rd pick in the 2nd round for a future 2nd round pick.

Very good chance it'll be worse than the 33rd pick.

We have the worst guards in the league and didn't address any of those issues in a playmaking heavy lottery. We literally tried to trade UP for another big. Our thinking is ****ing backward.

This **** got me tight because they think Obi and probably a stupid Westbrook trade will electrify the Garden. Stupid *** pointless dunks and more low IQ basketball leading to more losses. This team is so far behind by the idiots that run it. Keep blaming Dolan though.

Look at the moves good teams make. Look at Miami, look at Toronto, look at Dallas. They draft the right guys then use later picks on need.

Then look at the terrible ****ing transactions we make. This CAA **** will run us into the ground.

That Quickley pick was all CAA. You think we're addressing shooting? We dont even ****ing play Dotson.

We traded the 33rd pick in the 2nd round for a future 2nd round pick.

Very good chance it'll be worse than the 33rd pick.

yeah if they keep the pick lol. You always wanna stack picks to try and throw into trades. They probably wanted to trade our extra 1st and the 2nd for something better and got no takers, so they grabbed that 2nd to try and make a future move. Knicks have an extra 2023 1st from the KP trade, so you can package that with the extra 2nd to move up that draft Or trade both in a deal for a star forcing a trade.

If that's the case .. my guess is we were targeting Flynn, Bane or even Terry at 33 ... didn't pan out .. no one else they like is on the board, move the pick for a future pick.

So we traded 23 for 25 and 33. Only to trade 33 away.

Like I said F-

But you said the pick will probably be lower than 33 but it's the Pistons pick and the pistons are garbage :lol: That pick might not be better than 33 but odds are it's in that range. This draft was not deep by any means, so you hope 2023 is deeper and the talent level that went 25-30 tonight ends up 30-35 in that draft.

We have the worst guards in the league and didn't address any of those issues in a playmaking heavy lottery. We literally tried to trade UP for another big. Our thinking is ****ing backward.

This **** got me tight because they think Obi and probably a stupid Westbrook trade will electrify the Garden. Stupid *** pointless dunks and more low IQ basketball leading to more losses. This team is so far behind by the idiots that run it. Keep blaming Dolan though.

Look at the moves good teams make. Look at Miami, look at Toronto, look at Dallas. They draft the right guys then use later picks on need.

Then look at the terrible ****ing transactions we make. This CAA **** will run us into the ground.

That Quickley pick was all CAA. You think we're addressing shooting? We dont even ****ing play Dotson.
Dudes in here spent months complaining about not developing players... guess what the Knicks do.. pick the most polished player in the draft..

Then y’all complain about fit

Dudes in here spent months complaining about not developing players... guess what the Knicks do.. pick the most polished player in the draft..

Then y’all complain about fit

We are fans of New York teams, when are we ever happy after a draft night?

So according to NBA Comps we drafted John Collins and Troy Daniels.

Most scouts compared him to Amare which is not a bad thing at all. Keep in mind Amare was an animal when he played in Phoenix. Before the injuries, nobody ever had anything bad to say about Amares talent. His criticism came once his knee started acting up, so if you potentially drafted an Amare Stoudemire who can shoot 3s, you don't call the draft a bust.

Some people in this thread expect Lebron James 2.0 with the 8th pick in a draft that was touted as one of the shallowest drafts in recent history.

I know nothing about the Knicks picks but Obi Toppin gotta be the most ready for NY name ever. I'm pretty sure I've seen it tagged on trains already :nthat: hope hes better than the thread is telling me. A 30 yo dunker with no D. Am I right?

:lol: I loved how this draft played with y'all heart strings.

Why are yall this ****ing engaged? I'm so detached. Its a damn nba draft in the middle of november :lol:

Y'all was going manic over these young no names.

Yeah, this is where I’ve been. I’m not crazy over the Obi pick but I’m not worked up about it. As long as we didn’t draft a ****in international player, I don’t even care.

When I thought we picked Messi’s waterboy, that’s when I lost it. Ready to smash some **** around me.

There’s loyalty... then there’s remaining a Knicks fan... I call that pure stupidity.

Well we got just over a month until the season starts so we'll get to see the new additions sooner rather than later.

I'm not too excited about Toppin but he's here so hopefully he proves me wrong. He should be able to score some points but defensively I think it'll be ugly. At the very least he wants to be here and that'll help some, there's motivation for him to improve.

Quickley I like, he can shoot with the best of them and he's a good defender. Should be able to play off of RJ or whatever guard is handling the ball just fine. Not a great finisher though.

Back
Top Bottom