Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take his name out of the equation.

Would you want a 26 year old PG coming off an 18/4/7 season where he shot 39% from three on 7 attempts? Would that player help our team?
It’s not about name, it’s about giving someone who had one good season 90mil. So many teams got burnt paying someone on their walk year who excelled. It’s about consistency to me.

We won the draft IMO. Love the picks. Leon Rose is about to make us fun again. Westbrook up next...

So you’re comfortable giving a 26 yr old about to be 27 yr old who’s started only 82 games in his career and is an under sized guard who is a career 41% shooter who just came off his best season averaging 17ppg on 41% shooting 90mil?!? But Denis Schroeder was a no go? *****!

Aint no ******* way Hayward is worth 34M a year in FA.

I just want tk say this, some of ya are just bitter and ***** about everything.

First ya ***** about all the bums we bring in ...

Portis
Gibson
Payton
Ellington
Etc

Then we draft dudes that IMO are going to better than those cats from jump and will be cheaper and ya ******* mad about that. Then ya ***** about the log jam of bigs, they release all these bums and ya ***** about that.

Aint no ******* way I wantwd Payton on this squat, dude is like on his 5th NBA team because he sucks bro.

Now we have an option for Hayward, granted after that injury dude hasn't looked the same, but Im sure dude probably decline that because he rather play than come of the bench. If we can move Randle, Im ok with a Hayward signing for cheap on a short term contract.

Stop *****ing man.

Again,

I'm good building the youth if we aren't going to be **** anyways.

Give

Frank
Quickly
RJ
Obi
Mitch

The team and go from there.

Stop *****ing ... who the **** we should go after?? Aint no one avail and I sure dont want to bring that 130+ million contract.

Obi’s IG
EnOZHlnXMAUwkw3

Just need 1 of those to pop to 💫 & another shooter. Super team by 2025.

KP may very well be on the bench still.

Back
Top Bottom