The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not mad about that with Perry. Mills was the bigger fish. If you remember they said Perry and Mills didn’t agree on a lot, so maybe that’s a good thing

Phil must've felt held up a bit cuz what he should've done was clear out the majority of the roster.

Perry's presence on teams have produced all-star level draft picks
He was with the Sonics to draft KD
Got Oladipo, Aaron Gordon, Elfrid Payton on the Magic
& Fox on the Kings...

I'm not gonna hold it against Perry for the unspeakable decision/rumors that occurred while Mills was here
Sonics to draft KD is a no brainer. That’s actually not a great list on the Magic at all..... Oladipo did nothing in Orlando and they traded him for Serge Ibaka...

I am wary of Perry just because the KP trade situation was so messed up. I would prefer if everyone connected to that trade was fired. Then Leon drops a memo about how he’s known Perry for 20 years? So does he still have his job because of MSG Nepotism?

I am wary of Perry just because the KP trade situation was so messed up. I would prefer if everyone connected to that trade was fired. Then Leon drops a memo about how he’s known Perry for 20 years? So does he still have his job because of MSG Nepotism?

I think KP’s issue was more Phil/Mills than it was with Fizdale/Perry.He was probably just over it by that time.

Knicks want to trade for CP0
It’s so ******* stupid..... even if the plan was to trade for a older PG. Go and try to trade for Conley. Utah might give us an asset and/or take back Randle cause on the low Conley and Mitchell don’t mesh on the court. Plus Conley expires in 2021. If we take CP3 we can’t move him until 2022.

didnt cp3 **** on us earlier in the szn about not coming here because of management or sumn along those lines

Back
Top Bottom