The Official 2008 Chicago Bulls Off Season Thread: BG Signs 1 Year Deal; No one cares; BASEBALL FTW

"Kirk, Gooden, Ced Simmons, Noah for Amare and Bell and the 48th pick?" you must be on that dope joe
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Kirk, Gooden, Ced Simmons, Noah for Amare and Bell and the 48th pick? Don't know if Suns would pull the trigger, but it works with the CBA
laugh.gif
aww man you cant evendream of stuff like that

I could honestly see the trade happening...there have been worse trades in the NBA recently...not to mention like I said with Kerr's ties to Chicago Icould see him helping the Bulls out

Nash is getting older, not to mention his boy D'Antoni is gone, and who's to say the next coach's system would fit Nash? Thus making him expendable

I just said it because I was going through the teams that were interested in Hinrich based off that article

The Suns also have mentioned Amare in trade talks in recent memory, the current team they have now isn't winning and hasn't won, and in my opinion willbe a lottery team next season, so what's to say Amare wouldn't be sent off?

True...I just couldn't put in Deng in the realGM trade checker because of his contract...but if it's Hinrich, Gooden, and Deng for Amare and Bell Ithink thats reasonable

Hinrich, Gooden, and Luol ???? I dont know.....so whats the starting lineup.....Noah, Stoudemire, Thomas, Bell or Hughes or Gordon, and Rose

While I would love to see Pooh pair up with Stat, as unreasonable/laughable/knick fan-%$% a request it would be... Amare has become more of a mid range forwardthan a back to the basket player... not saying that's a bad thing but he just hasn't shown that he wants to go back down there since developing that15-19 footer, please don't turn into a CWebb
smh.gif

STAT would be great on the Bulls I think...and I hope if the Suns are really interested in Hinrich that Pax includes STAT in any deal and aRog a roster of

Rose/Curry (Only other PG we have)
Hughes/BG/Thabo
Bell (I know he's small, but have him or Hughes in either SG or SF spot)/Noc
STAT/TT
Noah/Gray

If Pax does deal with the Suns I say Hinrich & Gooden should be the main pieces, but like you said I just can't wait to see what they as far as tradesto make room for Rose

The suns ant going to trade STAT.

If the pick is Rose and we want to trade for a bigman the options are going to be limited. J' Oneal for cheap maybe. MAYBE brand if the clippers looking toblow the team up. thats pretty much it at this point.

CHI-TOWN STAND UP!!!

derrickrosegf9.jpg

If you guys don't like Avery @ the helm i can change his head into someone you'd like, but i like Avery in the CHI..

tongue.gif

since I haven't had a team to cheer for since the Grizz left.... and since I love Derrick Rose's game, I just might have to be Team Bulls if Chi Towndrafts him..

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I seriously hate Joakim Noah. I hated him at Florida, I was pissed when the Bulls drafted him, and I really tried to like the guy. Joakim Noah = Cedric Benson, Certified Bums. And Newbs, is it cool if I jack your sig? I'm too lazy to make another one.

I don't care. Its nothing special at all but since my old one got lost, I have no clue how to make a good one.

Originally Posted by 1and12

CHI-TOWN STAND UP!!!

derrickrosegf9.jpg

If you guys don't like Avery @ the helm i can change his head into someone you'd like, but i like Avery in the CHI..

tongue.gif

aw man thats lookin real good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

im looking for a good bulls sig so got me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 1and12

CHI-TOWN STAND UP!!!

derrickrosegf9.jpg

tongue.gif

I don't like the idea of pairing Avery up with Rose. From what I heard, Avery and Kidd clashed in Dallas due to Avery being too restrictive on what hewould allow Kidd to do. Kidd's a HOFer, imagine what he would possibly do to a rookie PG. From a developmental standpoint, I'd rather see someone whoallows Rose to do his thing like Scott does with Paul.
On the other hand, Sloan was supposedly the same way w/ PGs (even Stockton) until Williams camealong...so maybe Avery would give Rose a little rope.

That being said, I honestly don't know who I would want to coach. I just don't think they need another hard line guy like Skiles.

Back
Top Bottom