*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

laugh.gif
at paul pierce yelling "beat l.a."

over the past few years, the Red Sox have humiliated my Angels, the Patriots torturing my Chargers..... I need the Lakers to get revenge on the entire city ofBoston in this series
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
LETS GO LAKERS!!!!

Kobe beef

After scoring 15 of the Lakers' first 20 points in the preseason opener against Seattle, Kobe Bryant was lit into by Ray Allen. "He's going to be very selfish," the SuperSonics guard said. "He feels like he needs to show this league and the people in this country that he is better without Shaq. So offensively, he's going to jump out and say, `I can average 30 points. I can still carry the load on this team.'

"Can you win a championship? Is his attitude going to allow him to take a back seat and let Lamar Odom shine and let Caron Butler have his nights? If Kobe doesn't see he needs 2 1/2 good players to be a legitimate playoff contender or win a championship, in about a year or two he'll be calling out to [owner] Jerry Buss that `We need some help in here' or `Trade me.' And we'll all be saying, `I told you so.'"
ok Ray you were somewhat right

and
"Can you win a championship?
yes and it's going to be at your expense...

The 2-3-2 format will be BIG for us IF we can steal one of the first two at bos

Oh and BTW whats the over/under yall got for this thread being over 30pgs before thursday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

larry-and-magic.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm so pumped for this series. This, unlike recent Finals, has a chance tobe an ultra-competitive series with different players lightin it up every night.

Pierce, Kobe, Pau, Jesus, Lamar, Garnett
eek.gif

This is where I miss NBC they would make this look like a storybook type movie it would be soooooooooooooooo epic.

Lakers in 6, Lakers got a better offense, if we can match Boston's D in effort, Lakers got this!

LETS GO CELLLLTICS!

Boston in 6!

Cmon rayray make it rain on the 3!

help me find allen jersey in 3XL

finally 2 of the top teams of a division go at it... something i really want to tune in for

Back
Top Bottom