[| -- The Official 2009 9th Annual BET AWARDS Thread: Sunday June 28th 8PM EST -- |]

Lebron
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I can't wait for all the lames who hopped of the Timb's bandwagon to hop back on after all these dudes like Ye and Wayne poppin up rockin them.

Yup.

I can't wait for all the lames who hopped of the Timb's bandwagon to hop back on after all these dudes like Ye and Wayne poppin up rockin them.

This man is not lying. Everyone was QUICK to say Timb's were done for....Now we're back to Timberland overload soon.

Originally Posted by langfor5

BET trying to fit everything in...they aint even announce the other candidates, lol.

LOL at the crowd chanting, KOBE, KOBE, KOBE!

I hope BET is trying to make room at the end of the show for a hugh tribute.

They just ODing with all the MJ stuff IMO
tryna fit a bunch in
they could just have one big dedication part but nooooo...BET OD

Yeap just wait for it.

For all those msg me asking...

Drake is part of the Young Money/Cash Money set they'll be performing "Always Strapped","Best I Ever Had" & "Every Girl".

I know that it was probably to late to schedule this but BET should have made this award show commercial free.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

This man is not lying. Everyone was QUICK to say Timb's were done for....Now we're back to Timberland overload soon. o
Bandwagon? What?

When did Timbs fall off? They're like AF1's. They're never falling off.

Back
Top Bottom