THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Dice K. is getting pounded by a line-up of lightweights. This is ugly.

30t6p3b.gif

Since this game is a wash, I'd suggest checking out today's BS Report. Simmons had Millar on as a guest. He had some really good insight about the 04 WS team and Manny.

Since this game is a wash, I'd suggest checking out today's BS Report. Simmons had Millar on as a guest. He had some really good insight about the 04 WS team and Manny.

Apparently Millar was in Theo's box the other night. I would LOVE for him to come back even as a platooner.
laugh.gif

Dice-K... i dont even know. At least I get to see Wake. Almost 45 years young.
pimp.gif

Apparently Millar was in Theo's box the other night. I would LOVE for him to come back even as a platooner.
laugh.gif

Dice-K... i dont even know. At least I get to see Wake. Almost 45 years young.
pimp.gif

Just checked the score.

Damn Dice-K,
indifferent.gif

I thought that we were gonna ride off the momentum of yesterdays series win vs NY and go on a little run,guess I was wrong
tired.gif

Just checked the score.

Damn Dice-K,
indifferent.gif

I thought that we were gonna ride off the momentum of yesterdays series win vs NY and go on a little run,guess I was wrong
tired.gif

I honestly would have not signed Crawford if I knew our pitching would be this horrible.
30t6p3b.gif

They can't score 15 runs every damn game.

I honestly would have not signed Crawford if I knew our pitching would be this horrible.
30t6p3b.gif

They can't score 15 runs every damn game.

Originally Posted by madj55

I feel like Jacoby could be a huge star in Boston.
i love him. it's too bad the team and fans pissed him off last year. he's taking his first ticket out of here...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by madj55

I feel like Jacoby could be a huge star in Boston.
i love him. it's too bad the team and fans pissed him off last year. he's taking his first ticket out of here...
tired.gif

yeah, dudes playing for a contract. how many diving catches does he already have like 5?
laugh.gif

yeah, dudes playing for a contract. how many diving catches does he already have like 5?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom