THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

tumblr_letaeaaRXI1qbfj7wo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

THAT'S HOW YOU PITCH............FROM NOW ON, THAT'S HOW YOU PITCH *Will Smith Voice
i was thinking will ferrell....THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE!!!
laugh.gif

either way...thats how you effin pitch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

THAT'S HOW YOU PITCH............FROM NOW ON, THAT'S HOW YOU PITCH *Will Smith Voice
i was thinking will ferrell....THAT IS HOW YOU DEBATE!!!
laugh.gif

either way...thats how you effin pitch
pimp.gif

I heard they were supposed to move the right field seats in 10 feet, did they do that? I can't tell...

I heard they were supposed to move the right field seats in 10 feet, did they do that? I can't tell...

Originally Posted by madj55

laugh.gif
that was the plan, expand the bullpen out 6 feet. never happened though.

they joke on the radio that they wanted to do that to accommodate our fat pictchers like reyes, lackey, albers.....reyes is gone now i think, back to AAA

laugh.gif
that was the plan, expand the bullpen out 6 feet. never happened though.

they joke on the radio that they wanted to do that to accommodate our fat pictchers like reyes, lackey, albers.....reyes is gone now i think, back to AAA

They're already pretty close. I dont see why they would do that. Its just the Triangle that is a problem

They're already pretty close. I dont see why they would do that. Its just the Triangle that is a problem

Yea I just looked it up too. It said it would have jeopardized the stadium as a historical Landmark. I assume they would have made the wall higher had it gone through

Back
Top Bottom