THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Jesus christ just watching this unfold is unreal, all the Red Sox have to do is just find a way to make it. Collapse is not complete until the final game is played.

Teams have limped into the playoffs before and just play better all of a sudden.
dont know if u have been watching this team but they are done. the players look lost out there and their so called ace has been rocked twice on back to back outings. i dont see the rays losing to the triple a yankees and the redsox will atleast lose one more to bmore who pretty much own them. sucks francona will lose his job over this

im not worried...yet
laugh.gif

2011 boston red sox, i want you guys to meet some good friends of mine from my favorite baseball team.

2011 red sox, meet the 2007 new york mets. you guys have alot in common and should hit it off great.

boston won a world series recently though so if they collapse completely it won't hurt as bad as 2007 did for me but it still sucks and i can sympathize with you guys

2011 boston red sox, i want you guys to meet some good friends of mine from my favorite baseball team.

2011 red sox, meet the 2007 new york mets. you guys have alot in common and should hit it off great.

boston won a world series recently though so if they collapse completely it won't hurt as bad as 2007 did for me but it still sucks and i can sympathize with you guys

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Jesus christ just watching this unfold is unreal, all the Red Sox have to do is just find a way to make it. Collapse is not complete until the final game is played.

Teams have limped into the playoffs before and just play better all of a sudden.
dont know if u have been watching this team but they are done. the players look lost out there and their so called ace has been rocked twice on back to back outings. i dont see the rays losing to the triple a yankees and the redsox will atleast lose one more to bmore who pretty much own them. sucks francona will lose his job over this
wait a minute...is that a yankee fan writing the red sox off before the final out?

lee-corso1.jpg

nah it's definitely been a weird month. like the types of mistakes and breaks going against us are unreal. they just keep piling up. tonight it was ellsbury making what would have been an amazing grab, only to run into the wall and jar the ball loose. but i mean, what kind of boston team are you if you don't stress fans out to the nth degree
laugh.gif

we're tied, with two games left...we've been in bigger holes and looked a lot worse than this.

2006 st louis cardinals ring a bell to me

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  %*#% %*#% %*#% %*#% %*#% %*#%  
frown.gif

2006 st louis cardinals ring a bell to me

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  %*#% %*#% %*#% %*#% %*#% %*#%  
frown.gif

wait a minute...is that a yankee fan writing the red sox off before the final out?

lee-corso1.jpg

nah it's definitely been a weird month. like the types of mistakes and breaks going against us are unreal. they just keep piling up. tonight it was ellsbury making what would have been an amazing grab, only to run into the wall and jar the ball loose. but i mean, what kind of boston team are you if you don't stress fans out to the nth degree
laugh.gif

we're tied, with two games left...we've been in bigger holes and looked a lot worse than this.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lee-corso1.jpg

laugh.gif

beckett allows 6 earned i mean really? in a must win game down the stretch this dude has choked big time. starting pitching isnt giving this team a chance. i have a feeling they will lose the next two in baltimore anyway,this team looks lost out there

lee-corso1.jpg

laugh.gif

beckett allows 6 earned i mean really? in a must win game down the stretch this dude has choked big time. starting pitching isnt giving this team a chance. i have a feeling they will lose the next two in baltimore anyway,this team looks lost out there

lee-corso1.jpg

laugh.gif

i mean again, ellsbury doesnt drop that ball and 3 of those runs dont score...its bad break after bad break really. but yeah...at the end of the day, its an L. from your ace.

our bats needs to do a lot better as well...this 3 and 4 run %*%! isn't enough. gotta pick up the slack.

lee-corso1.jpg

laugh.gif

i mean again, ellsbury doesnt drop that ball and 3 of those runs dont score...its bad break after bad break really. but yeah...at the end of the day, its an L. from your ace.

our bats needs to do a lot better as well...this 3 and 4 run %*%! isn't enough. gotta pick up the slack.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

im not worried...yet
laugh.gif
In the midst of one of the greatest collapses of all time, but not worried yet? 
Strange.

I'm loving it, for the record. 
i'm 27 years old...im used to this side of the tracks as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

im not worried...yet
laugh.gif
In the midst of one of the greatest collapses of all time, but not worried yet? 
Strange.

I'm loving it, for the record. 
i'm 27 years old...im used to this side of the tracks as well
laugh.gif

Theo's finding a way to trade for andino tonight just so he stops killing the sox

Kid loves hitting against u guys .... Heard buck showalter fell in the dugout and had to be carried out, anybody see it ?

Theo's finding a way to trade for andino tonight just so he stops killing the sox

Kid loves hitting against u guys .... Heard buck showalter fell in the dugout and had to be carried out, anybody see it ?

Back
Top Bottom