THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ deadsetace, was meaning to ask.. what bet did you lose?
we didn't win the division

onewearz...he messed his ankle up earlier and then fell because of it right as the game started

onewearz...he messed his ankle up earlier and then fell because of it right as the game started

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Dude avy bet pats jets ?

With the pics that our out there of both of our qb's I'm sure we can find a good way to humiliate each other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Dude avy bet pats jets ?

With the pics that our out there of both of our qb's I'm sure we can find a good way to humiliate each other
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
why not? done....i need to get some avys on you guys for a change. i been the one wearing all the %!!+!!%#
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
why not? done....i need to get some avys on you guys for a change. i been the one wearing all the %!!+!!%#
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

A friend of my boss' little brothers who works for MLB offices says there is chatter about Epstien leaving for the Chicago Cubs... Interesting...

A friend of my boss' little brothers who works for MLB offices says there is chatter about Epstien leaving for the Chicago Cubs... Interesting...

I posted this on twitter i wanted to see if any of you guys agreed.

In 3-5 years we are going to get a book or long article about the inside look at what really happened behind the scenes this year with this collapse. I think there is so much more to this than bad baseball, it's not just a simple choke job of no clutch hitting and bad pitching, there has to be more to this.

I posted this on twitter i wanted to see if any of you guys agreed.

In 3-5 years we are going to get a book or long article about the inside look at what really happened behind the scenes this year with this collapse. I think there is so much more to this than bad baseball, it's not just a simple choke job of no clutch hitting and bad pitching, there has to be more to this.

Back
Top Bottom