The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think these will sit I think now way.
i dont think they will sit in stores...but i think they will sit in resellers homes 
roll.gif

my pack is a size 12 but it seems like all the boxes are the same size regardless of shoe size.... The dimensions are 26x17x6
thank you

i just checked

it's unreal

the shipping overseas will cost me 104$ not include the tax ....

wow i can't believe i need to pass this pack because the expensive shipping price

inlucding the tax it will cost me 781$

more then 50% of the whole pack...

and of course , like the most of u 

i prefer the foam most

but it won't selling separately

n81

Feeling some kind of way about the "other" shoe in the pack. Can't believe it's a $500 pack either. Should have been $400-$450 max.
Also may pass on the retail in hopes of buying the foams alone as long as the resell on the foams is somewhat reasonable. Would save me the hassle of trying to sell the lil penny shoe.

Wonder why Chris rock never got any love from nike like spike lee gets from Jb.

Call me crazy but I think the Ones will probably sell for 375-400

And Lil Pennys about $125 :lol: which would be a resale flop. Obviously just speculating

Call me crazy but I think the Ones will probably sell for 375-400

And Lil Pennys about $125 :lol: which would be a resale flop. Obviously just speculating

You aren't crazy. That's what I'm thinking too.
Feels like the lil penny will be flooding the market. Color is unremarkable so it won't make people look past the crap design.

The only thing is that people were paying $400-$450 for Solar's that first couple of days. So I'm not sure what the demand is looking like, because of the $500 pack.

Lot of spots here in the H getting them.  Chick told me 750.00 (210 over retail with tax into her pocket) who is a store manager at one of the local urban nike account stores.  She can keep them.  I'll pay you to hold a shoe.... but to resell straight out of the stores inventory....id rather pay someone off the street who camped or spent his own money to flip.  WORD TO THE WISE.... if you are buying this pack to resell.... DON'T.  This is release is similar to the golden moment pack jordan release....ebay will be flooded...... craigslist will be flooded... sneakergroups and facebooks will be flooded................. take heed there are plenty for those who actually want the shoe............and buy shoe i mean the foamposite.... if you want the lil penny don't worry ebay will be flooded with them.

Last edited:
I blame Gentry. This Penny pack will flop. Jordan packs sell like hotcakes. Everyone knows that. But you cannot apply this theory with just anyone. Like someone previously stated. Price the pack lower, sure they will sell. Or price them the same but with a penny II or a 4. Guaranteed sell out.

Or we could all be wrong come the 17th....

So I'm mad late to the party...My bad. I did read a few pages back though...Seems like the general consensus is that most people like the foams, but not the Lil Penny Posites...true?

Personally, I think the Lil Penny Posites are dope. That reflective thing on the back reminds me of the Flightposite III's (the bugeyes).

I have a pack locked down, but it's not my size, but I'm confident that I'll be able to get a size swap.

I haven't bought two consecutive foamposites in YEARS...it's a little strange. Glad those "Concord" foams are next...back to reality of skipping all foams.

I blame Gentry. This Penny pack will flop. Jordan packs sell like hotcakes. Everyone knows that. But you cannot apply this theory with just anyone. Like someone previously stated. Price the pack lower, sure they will sell. Or price them the same but with a penny II or a 4. Guaranteed sell out.

Or we could all be wrong come the 17th....

I generally blame Gentry for any/everything, so I'm with you on these.

I don't think the pack will "flop" though...I think it may be a reseller flop...but Nike, nor do retail stores care about that. I'm sure Footlocker will have the "Final Sale" stamp popping come Saturday.

the high retail price is annoying. foams are dope but those lil pennys are a little much imo

I refuse to pay $500+TAX for just foams so I'm passing on this pack good luck to those coppin :nerd:

Man I really wanted the foams :smh:

I'll look on the market for individual pairs but I'm not going over $300-350 price range for them.

Personally, I like both shoes. And will wear both if I get the pack.
I see the foams reselling for at least $500-600. Resellers are gonna try to get their money back with those alone. The lil penny's will sit at around $200 cause every one will be trying to unload them. not a good pack to resell IMO. They shouldve been 400-450 retail but Nike knows they can charge more since the Foams are part of the pack.

If I can get a Little Penny Posite for ~$200 that'll be a win. There's no way I can spend $500 on a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom