THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

I'm rolling the dice on Foltynewich but to me he honestly profiles better as a reliever. Big fastball not much else.

It'd be easier to see who is available on the wire in your league but Carlos Rodon, Alex Colome, Mike Foltynewicz, and Trevor May all have less than 20% ownership in ESPN leagues.

Just scooped up Chase Anderson earlier this week.  K rate is looking good so far and he's been solid despite 1 blow up.

It'd be easier to see who is available on the wire in your league but Carlos Rodon, Alex Colome, Mike Foltynewicz, and Trevor May all have less than 20% ownership in ESPN leagues.
^ This.

We want to help and we can give you a much more accurate answer if you can let us know who's available or who you might have your eye on.

This goes for any "who should I pick up" related question though.

Last edited:
My apologies fellas, i'll get that list for ya
All good man, just want to be of as much help as possible.  Usually I'd post like the top 4-5 on the waiver or guys I'm considering grabbing.  That way we're not suggesting guys that might be long gone in your league.
happy.gif

I had Alex Cobb go down :smh: so now I was thinking on trading Jose Fernandez for some kind of value. Should I hold onto him?

Currently I have these guys as my starters:

Zack Greinke
Jordan Zimmermann
Alex Wood
Dallas Keuchel
Archie Bradley
Danny Duffy
Trevor Bauer

Some guys I have an option of picking up off the waivers are

Hisashi Iwakuma
Ian Kennedy
Alfredo Simon
Jose Quintana
Mat Latos
Chris TIllman
Tim Lincecum

real talk take the chance on noah syndergaard. he's pitching tuesday. if he does well, he won't get sent down.

Unless I have a miracle day today and tomorrow, I'm on my way to 0-5.

I need halp guise :wow: .

Last edited:
is it a keeper league? i'd get ready to blow it up if it was :lol: did that last year and had a nice crop of early draft picks.

I had Alex Cobb go down
mean.gif
so now I was thinking on trading Jose Fernandez for some kind of value. Should I hold onto him?

Currently I have these guys as my starters:

Zack Greinke
Jordan Zimmermann
Alex Wood
Dallas Keuchel
Archie Bradley
Danny Duffy
Trevor Bauer
Some guys I have an option of picking up off the waivers are

Hisashi Iwakuma
Ian Kennedy
Alfredo Simon
Jose Quintana
Mat Latos
Chris TIllman
Tim Lincecum
I'd drop Bauer while you're at it. He started well, but he's fallen off and there's nothing in his career to suggest that the first month wasn't a fluke. 

I'd take a look at Ian Kennedy first. He's off to a rough start, but last year he was as reliable as they come in fantasy and Petco is great place to pitch. Now, he has some bats in the lineup to back him up for run support.

Latos I've soured on and dropped in two leagues. Simon can be play, but he isn't the greatest. The Tigers just have a great lineup, so kinda like how I few Kennedy, he will have run support. Kennedy is the better pitcher though, in my opinion. 

Kuma is definitely worth a look. He'll be off the DL soon. I'd say go:

1. Kennedy

2. Kuma

Syndergaard if he's available though, like JRS mentioned.

I like both Kennedy and Quintana on that list.  I'd definitely try and roster both personally.

Not confident on Iwakuma staying healthy after he comes back so I'm not high on him, but he definitely should be owned when he's healthy.

Bauer is the only drop from your current pitching staff, not sure if you can get rid of any hitters instead.

I like both Kennedy and Quintana on that list.  I'd definitely try and roster both personally.

Not confident on Iwakuma staying healthy after he comes back so I'm not high on him, but he definitely should be owned when he's healthy.

Bauer is the only drop from your current pitching staff, not sure if you can get rid of any hitters instead.

Well, as far as my hitting goes its

Salvy Perez
Joey Votto
Devon Travis
Nolan Arenado
Ian Desmond
Andrew McCutchen
Matt Kemp
Matt Holliday
Mark Trumbo

After I drop Bauer I'd have four open spots :lol: I'd like to add more bats and the two SPs you mentioned. Heyward, V-Mart, Alex Gordon, Kipnis are availiable.

Thought my fantasy brethren might get a chuckle out of this.

Probably the worst pitching week I've had in a long time that I can remember off the top of my head (ignore Keuchel
happy.gif
).  About mid-way through the week I just started laughing every time I logged in and saw that one of my starters got blown up.

Last edited:
Well, as far as my hitting goes its

Salvy Perez
Joey Votto
Devon Travis
Nolan Arenado
Ian Desmond
Andrew McCutchen
Matt Kemp
Matt Holliday
Mark Trumbo

After I drop Bauer I'd have four open spots
laugh.gif
I'd like to add more bats and the two SPs you mentioned. Heyward, V-Mart, Alex Gordon, Kipnis are availiable.
Well definitely don't get rid of any guys you have but honestly all those dudes would be good pickups.  I'd go with V-Mart for sure from that list.  I had him last year and while he won't do that again, the last time he hit under .300 was 2009 so he's a great bet to bounce back.

I think Heyward is bit overrated, but I do think he can still break out.  I think I'd grab him since you can sit him on the bench for a bit if needed, plus he's scored 9 runs in the last 5 games so that's a pretty good sign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom