THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Was offered Zach Grenkie and Jorge Soler for Michael Brantley.

My OF is kinda stacked while I just want to keep getting better with my pitching staff.

Was offered Zach Grenkie and Jorge Soler for Michael Brantley.

My OF is kinda stacked while I just want to keep getting better with my pitching staff.
If you're giving up Brantley, I'd accept that trade immediately.

Kluber's looked terrible, but I'm sure he can turn it around

Is Dellin Betances worth an add at all? Even with Miller holding down the Yanks' bullpen?

He definitely is for ratios at least.  You might get a vulture save here or there so that certainly wouldn't hurt either.  I'd roster him over some lower level starters for sure.

looking like i'll be going 1-3 in the NT keeper thanks to sale's dud and the waino/bradley injuries. if i go 1-5 I'm blowing up my team outside of the 5 guys i plan to keep (and a couple of others i may consider/wanna hold onto to try and draft again next year). guys like desclafani, greene, nelson cruz will be available for draft picks.

There's a report Carlos Correa could be called up to the majors in a couple of weeks.

There's a report Carlos Correa could be called up to the majors in a couple of weeks.
Scooped him up in my keeper 2 days ago.
pimp.gif

What do you think his numbers would look like IF he's called up?

I have no one to drop or else I'd scoop him in my keeper

Edit: dropping Jimmy Nelson for him

Last edited:
Hard to say.  I try and temper expectations for any rookie, so I wouldn't predict anything other-worldly.  Then again, you never know with these guys and that's half the fun of picking them up and holding onto them - just hoping you get that next Trout
pimp.gif

I'd say when he does get the call we're looking at the very least good avg and speed with a little power sprinkled in.  That being said I wouldn't be that surprised if he gets the call and disappoints.  I've seen it plenty of times before, so I'm just hoping for the best.

He has more value in a keeper league. May not do too much this year but having his rights for the future is enticing

Awesome :smokin man I swear my subpar pitching has been the reason why I'm losing so much lately :smh: any guys you all recommend getting off the waivers? I feel like Despagine from the Padres could be solid if he gets a spot in their rotation.

Back
Top Bottom