THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

which holland?
Derek. Don't add him now, just flag throughout the season. Dealt with shoulder soreness this spring, but he's scheduled to pitch the April 10th home opener. Holland's the de facto ace with Darvish shelved. He threw five straight gems last year returning from knee surgery in a lost season.

Quick update on two players I've been promoting. Gallo, who is my poor man's Kris Bryant for much cheaper (42 HR in the minors last year), underwent an MRI on his left heel with Dr. Crates. Texas is calling it a "bruise," but something to keep an eye on. Still worth the NA spot if your league has one plus keeper settings.

I was hopeful Gausman would solidify the final spot in Baltimore's rotation, but evidence would suggest he's starting the season from the pen. Got tagged by the Rays yesterday. Still good for 20+ starts eventually this year with his premium velocity.

Keeper league, $200 buy in?
Count me in, but I doubt we get 10 reliable players for that buy-in.

Gallo won't be playing in 2015 for the MLB squad.

Gausman is a guy I like but it's about opportunity with him, and as always in the AL East pitchers are prone to a high ERA

Quick update on two players I've been promoting. Gallo, who is my poor man's Kris Bryant for much cheaper (42 HR in the minors last year), underwent an MRI on his left heel with Dr. Crates. Texas is calling it a "bruise," but something to keep an eye on. Still worth the NA spot if your league has one plus keeper settings.

I was hopeful Gausman would solidify the final spot in Baltimore's rotation, but evidence would suggest he's starting the season from the pen. Got tagged by the Rays yesterday. Still good for 20+ starts eventually this year with his premium velocity.
Count me in, but I doubt we get 10 reliable players for that buy-in.
20*? Is more like it.I ain't dropping no where near 200 bones on some fantasy baseball 
laugh.gif

Gallo won't be playing in 2015 for the MLB squad.

Gausman is a guy I like but it's about opportunity with him, and as always in the AL East pitchers are prone to a high ERA
Yeah, I don't expect Gallo in the majors and the bad heel doesn't help but again, value in the NA spot. For leagues that hold five keepers, he's worthy of a last spot going into 2016. I'm that high on his raw power.

Same divisional fear I have for Sanchez, plus his control is always wayward.

I ain't dropping no where near 200 bones on some fantasy baseball
How about $50?

With you, me, venom lyrix venom lyrix , johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm makes four. I'm pretty sure h3at23 h3at23 is down as well seeing as he was trying to organize a money league earlier.

Edit: Vetoed the first trade in my second league. Josh Harrison and Melancon for Adam Jones and Robertson?!

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't expect Gallo in the majors and the bad heel doesn't help but again, value in the NA spot. For leagues that hold five keepers, he's worthy of a last spot going into 2016. I'm that high on his raw power.

How about $50?

With you, me, @venom lyrix, @JohnnyRedStorm makes four. I'm pretty sure @h3at23 is down as well seeing as he was trying to organize a money league earlier.

Edit: Vetoed the first trade in my second league. Josh Harrison and Melancon for Adam Jones and Robertson?!
50 works with me

How about $50?

With you, me, venom lyrix venom lyrix , johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm makes four. I'm pretty sure h3at23 h3at23 is down as well seeing as he was trying to organize a money league earlier.

I'm in......gotta be asap though

Last edited:
i think that's 5 in for $50...

I hate playing for such little money for 162 games...it's not worth it for me. But if we get 10 I'll do it

Drafted last night for my 12 team 6x6 Roto league (R-HR-RBI-K-SB-OPS x K-QS-WIN%-ERA-WHIP-SVHD).

C - Salvador Perez, Wilson Ramos

1B - Steve Pearce (OF)

2B - Howie Kendrick

3B - Todd Frazier (1B), Nolan Arenado, Carlos Santana (1B, DH), Marcus Semien (2B)

SS - Jose Reyes, Alcides Escobar

OF - Adam Jones, Justin Upton, Jorge Soler, Marlon Byrd, Avisail Garcia, Yasmany Tomas

SP - Felix Hernandez, Tyson Ross, Hisashi Iwakuma, Phil Hughes, Yordano Ventura, Matt Shoemaker

RP - Cody Allen, Neftali Feliz, Joakim Soria

Last edited:
I need a little help.. I have Arismendy Alcantara and Jake Marisnick starting in my OF :lol: :\. Which one of these guys would be the best pickup?

View media item 1478288View media item 1478289
I was thinking about grabbing Michael Taylor for some short term production while Span/Werth are hurt. Also should I stash Castillo?

id consider stashing rusney/yasmany/avisail and consider grabbing morse.
I have Yelich already so I'm not sure if rostering Morse would be advisable. But I have no idea what's normal when it comes to fantasy baseball :lol:. Also only working with 4 bench slots where I have Segura/Herrera/Zunino (also have Josh Hamilton but he's in my DL slot). Would you drop any of those 3 guys to grab one of those OFs or 2?

Last edited:
what's the rest of your team look like?

i like zunino this year, good power, worth taking a shot that he puts it all together.

what's the rest of your team look like?

i like zunino this year, good power, worth taking a shot that he puts it all together.
Here's a screenshot.. I added Taylor and dropped Marisnick for Castillo. Put Tomas, Garcia, and Morse on my watch list since I don't see anybody picking those guys up at the moment.

View media item 1478332View media item 1478333
I went OF and Pitching heavy in the early rounds so my infielders are kinda lacking.. And I thought I knew baseball but those late rounds were rough :lol:. Also a few geniuses decided to make it a keeper league last minute so I took a stab at a few guys who otherwise would've went undrafted :\.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom