THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

I dont like Morse for fantasy. His stats can be nice when he plays, but hes a huge injury concern and always a candidate for a couple of rest days any given week -- very streaky in that regard too.

I suppose if your tedious in setting your lineup and can stay on top of things down to the minutes before first pitch,then he has value. Hes not for me though.

Last edited:
part of the reason i took robertson before timbrel was because of the white sox being a better club than the braves. had i though they'd trade him, i would've gone with him. should close out 50 games this year with the padres.

How do I change the timezone on Yahoo? It's showing A.M. start times for every game :lol: .

12 Team H2H Categories

Thinking of adding 1 or 2 pitchers? Who should I drop from my position players?

Starting Pitchers available:

Last edited:
:smh: at me wasting a pick on Joaquin Benoit :lol:
Same here :smh:. I dont necessarily NEED a closer but we have a saves category. Looks like I'll head to the wire since the only other guy I have that's gonna get me saves is Clippard. Might pick up Mujica while Uehara is out.

Last edited:
he's had a good spring, getting a chance now in the rotation, we'll see what he has. hopefully he does really well.

I'm assuming it's normal to have "dead" lineup spots some days? I've been dropping/picking up guys the past 2 days to fill those voids (still had a few dead spots though) but I only get 8 pickups per matchup and 100 total pickups on the year. So I'm not sure I wanna be wasting these pickups this early in the season just to fill out my lineup.

i dont treat it like football where i need every spot in the lineup covered. maybe down the stretch or in the playoffs i'd do that if need be. but yeah, i just send out the guys i have that are playing.

Yeah that's gonna be my approach from now on too. Rather conserve my transactions so I'm not stuck when it gets to crunch time.

Although over the last 2 days I have found a couple of solid guys on the wire that I'm probably gonna keep on my team for the foreseeable future :lol: :pimp:.

Last edited:
Nobody great, but they were clear upgrades over who I dropped for them. Angel Pagan (who's gonna get hurt eventually) and Stephen Vogt. Saw someone talking Vogt up on Twitter a couple days ago so I picked him up and put him into my UTIL spot and he went 2/4 with a 3-run homer :lol:.

Last edited:
Moustakas finally going to put it together this year? He's been going the opposite way all spring and hit the first oppo field HR of his career (
eek.gif
laugh.gif
) on Monday.

anthony descalfani is another guy i own that looked good today. hope he can keep it up for the whole year.

Back
Top Bottom