• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t expect anything to look different tonight

Since Fiz ran practice yesterday everyone got the same gameplan

Probably won’t see Miller’s stamp until the 2nd or 3rd game of the west coast trip

Miller is the first coach we’ve had in the past 20 years who isn’t famous. I wanna see him succeed, but at the same time if he does that means Steve Mills keeps his job.

That baseline OOB play we ran was cool. We'd get a layup most times.

Sarcasm haha? I didnt see it if real :nerd:

Clearance Gaines went on an entire Twitter rant on how Mike Miller's offense is influenced by his ties to the triangle. I think he's from the same tree as Tex Winters and Popovich.

Them Game time dudes made A LOT of excuses for Fiz :smh:

To think Kendrick Perkins knows the bigger problem is Perry/Mills.

Still nobody pushing for the bigger change.

Miller is the first coach we’ve had in the past 20 years who isn’t famous. I wanna see him succeed, but at the same time if he does that means Steve Mills keeps his job.
You might be stretching the word famous for that to fit :lol:

Lenny Wilkins
Larry Brown
Isiah Thomas
Mike Dantoni
Woodson
Fisher
Rambis
Hornacek
Fizdale

All these dudes had a real reputation and are well known by the average NBA fan. No one knows who the other Mike Miller is :lol:

Still nobody pushing for the bigger change.

Na they are. Read a bunch of articles after this firing. They've acknowledged Fiz's below average coaching and the roster construction but most writers and media know Mills is the bigger problem here.

Gonna look out for it. Still wild to me how RJ liked the instagram post of Fiz's firing.

Mike Miller puts out a lineup of Frank-RJ-Iggy-Knox-Mitch for meaningful minutes tomorrow, give him an extension asap.

Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) Tweeted:
When the Knicks hired Fizdale, Steve Mills and Scott Perry only brought one candidate to James Dolan. Fizdale was their handpicked coach. So they have to own that decision. This is from a Dolan interview. https://t.co/3SbZtdVhMq

Everyone in the league talking about how the **** Mills still has a job and that they are happy Fiz got fired so he doesn’t have to deal with our incompetent front office anymore.

Does H20 have any desire to coach? Let him be JVG assistant after Perry/Mills are donezo. Then, when JVG quits, you got Houston to take over....

?

I know we talk about players not wanting to come to NY, but do ya think coaches think the same way?

I know we talk about players not wanting to come to NY, but do ya think coaches think the same way?
Same as the players

Obviously this isn’t a great situation but if the bag is big enough they’ll come and I’d imagine know exactly what to expect when they do

What y’all think?
- NY roots
- Great for the young development
- Actually played for the Knicks, ( where people said he was pretty much a coach in the roster when we won 50+ games that year)
- Hiring Kidd will cause too much rumors of Giannis coming here tho, like NYK always do

What y’all think?
- NY roots
- Great for the young development
- Actually played for the Knicks, ( where people said he was pretty much a coach in the roster when we won 50+ games that year)
- Hiring Kidd will cause too much rumors of Giannis coming here tho, like NYK always do

70EA7AFA-9170-4189-988F-5FCD3F4C7B27.png

Back
Top Bottom