The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not, though.

Again, that's minimizing the horrors and evil that Hitler actually accomplished.

I know people are married to their sensationalist takes right now more than I've ever seen, though. People aren't hungry anymore, they're the hungriest they've ever been in their entire life. There's no such thing as a bad employee right now; errant employees are the worst employees that anyone has ever worked with.

I hear you, you're not wrong on that, but that doesn't mean I'm that. I'm not sayin this lightly. I wasn't a GW fan, but I didn't say he was the worst, or tryna kill everyone or nothin. I usually just shrug politicians as dirty dudes and keep it movin. We all know that about politicians.

This dude, THIS DUDE, he ain't some dumb, dirty politician. He's doing things intentionally that weakens the country. On purpose. KNOWING what he's doing.

That's why I'm sayin what I'm sayin, not cuz I spit hot takes for fun. That's not me.

2010's NFL All-Decade Team

IMG_20200406_160444.jpg

IMG_20200406_160446.jpg

IMG_20200406_160440.jpg

IMG_20200406_160433.jpg

Kelce should have made it at center..

and I’d argue witten and Fredrick should have made to too

What a ****ing mess. They can’t just let at least each team’s head coach and GM be together?

BOB is definitely drafting a punter or some **** in the 1st and nobody will be there to stop him

that wouldn’t matter with him. BOB is both lol

Devin McCourty?
Not mad at the safety picks but I agree he could've gotten a 'DB' spot at least imo.

Made the pro bowl at both CB and safety in the decade and he's more accomplished than someone like Weddle but he's always been a little underrated so not too surprised.

Glad that honey badger got a nod though at least

Chandler Jones also getting shown respect is cool too :pimp:,man's been a monster for 5-6 years straight now before and after NE :sick:. Gotta be nearing the century mark sack wise

so given that teams are going to be drafting online/remotely...what team is going to be the one that goofs up and misses a pick?

so given that teams are going to be drafting online/remotely...what team is going to be the one that goofs up and misses a pick?

id put heavy money on cowboys or giants

Look at jerry here

Last edited:
Cowboys are the ones with precedent in draft screw ups, but for continually say those two, watch Howie’s computer crash lol.

Cowboys are the ones with precedent in draft screw ups, but for continually say those two, watch Howie’s computer crash lol.

Eagles have a whole analytics department.. plus considering our website/message board/app have won awards.. going assume multiple steps are put in place just in case something happens to 1 person

they didn’t just hire 4 or 5 “computer guys”

I continue to say those 2 teams, because we see the level of control 2 people have in those organizations

We might see a record amount of receivers go in the first. The talent pool is hefty, and the league let mad talent slip last year... not again.

im assuming the 2nd or 3rd round is the WR heavy one.. I mean I assume at least 5 go in the 1st, but I don’t think that would be the record

I think you see a run at certain spots early just because of the drop off, like with the tackles and if that rumor about the other Georgia tackle is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom