The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest fear is the dumb shhh they’ll do to win

they already pulled shh in Florida and Georgia during the last election

and republicans know they win and have explicitly said they win when it’s harder to vote

so I fully expect them to do the things that they currently do but on a much larger scale, like restrict mail in voting and closing down locations to vote in specific areas.. so people will literally have to risk their lives or just not vote
They already do this stuff. I worked on Obama's '12 campaign in Philly. We had wards in the West that got 3 machines, all broken. Meanwhile out in the boonies they'd get 4 or 5 machines, all working. This is when there was Republican state government in PA. But they still lost because people stayed in line of course.

They're gonna do all they can to stop people from voting, and yeah if they try and make people risk their lives to do it we'll have to show up in gloves and masks to vote... The thing is, Republican voters do skew elderly so there's going to be some outcry against that unless they figure out a way to make mail-in different by county.

At least in Florida DeSantis' poll tax he tried to put on the felons voting got thrown out in court.

Most overrated player ever? Because there's no way Vick is a Hall of Famer, much less first ballot.

The dude is Hitler.
I see so many people say this, and the only reason it bothers me is because we are really minimizing who Hitler was to sensationalize our vitriol for Agent Orange. Hitler was far worse than Trump could ever imagine being.

Eff Donald, but we can't take everyone who is a grimy, sexist, racist, bigot in power and liken them to Hitler, because, again, that really minimizes that Hitler almost wiped out an entire race of people off the planet, BY DESIGN. Not on accident. Not as a consequence of something ELSE he was trying to accomplish, but intentionally.

I see so many people say this, and the only reason it bothers me is because we are really minimizing who Hitler was to sensationalize our vitriol for Agent Orange. Hitler was far worse than Trump could ever imagine being.

Eff Donald, but we can't take everyone who is a grimy, sexist, racist, bigot in power and liken them to Hitler, because, again, that really minimizes that Hitler almost wiped out an entire race of people off the planet, BY DESIGN. Not on accident. Not as a consequence of something ELSE he was trying to accomplish, but intentionally.

I certainly understand what you mean......but you're assuming Trump ISN'T intentionally doing stuff like that.

That he ISN'T helping Red states but ignoring Blue states. That he isn't helping incite racists.

Clearly Hitler was far worse, but it isn't for lack of trying by Trump. World communication is too easy now for him to be as blatant, imo.

They already do this stuff. I worked on Obama's '12 campaign in Philly. We had wards in the West that got 3 machines, all broken. Meanwhile out in the boonies they'd get 4 or 5 machines, all working. This is when there was Republican state government in PA. But they still lost because people stayed in line of course.

They're gonna do all they can to stop people from voting, and yeah if they try and make people risk their lives to do it we'll have to show up in gloves and masks to vote... The thing is, Republican voters do skew elderly so there's going to be some outcry against that unless they figure out a way to make mail-in different by county.

At least in Florida DeSantis' poll tax he tried to put on the felons voting got thrown out in court.

yea I know.. but I expect them to go to the extreme with it.. like they’re already doing the shh with supplies

and republicans have to keep the senate along with trump winning the presidency, too many people are involved and/or let shh slide

but they showed in some of the primaries how absurd some of this stuff is going be when folks had to wait over 5 hours or worse to vote

Last edited:
I certainly understand what you mean......but you're assuming Trump ISN'T intentionally doing stuff like that.

That he ISN'T helping Red states but ignoring Blue states. That he isn't helping incite racists.

Clearly Hitler was far worse, but it isn't for lack of trying by Trump. World communication is too easy now for him to be as blatant, imo.

I typed this the other day, and yesterday the man, The President of the United States, is telling Americans to go ahead and try this "new" drug, hydroxychloroquine , and literally, quote unquote, "what's the worst that can happen?"

Oh, and he happens to be financially tied to said drug.....

He is Hitler 2.0

I typed this the other day, and yesterday the man, The President of the United States, is telling Americans to go ahead and try this "new" drug, hydroxychloroquine , and literally, quote unquote, "what's the worst that can happen?"

He is Hitler 2.0

I agree that what he is doing and how he handled this situation has been completely wrong, but I have not seen where he is tied to the drug? That is news to me. And if thats true, wow. SMH.

O and those 3 tackles are going top 10..

And if this is happening, that means like 6 are going round 1

What a ****ing mess. They can’t just let at least each team’s head coach and GM be together?

BOB is definitely drafting a punter or some **** in the 1st and nobody will be there to stop him

a bucs fan is cracking a joke about taking a kicker too high....

Who is your current GM?

just remember whenever dude is accusing other people of doing stuff, it’s either (best case) what he would do if he was in their position OR he has already done it

but always follow the money, dude is a small time crook

He is Hitler 2.0
He's not, though.

Again, that's minimizing the horrors and evil that Hitler actually accomplished.

I know people are married to their sensationalist takes right now more than I've ever seen, though. People aren't hungry anymore, they're the hungriest they've ever been in their entire life. There's no such thing as a bad employee right now; errant employees are the worst employees that anyone has ever worked with.

He's not, though.

Again, that's minimizing the horrors and evil that Hitler actually accomplished.

I know people are married to their sensationalist takes right now more than I've ever seen, though. People aren't hungry anymore, they're the hungriest they've ever been in their entire life. There's no such thing as a bad employee right now; errant employees are the worst employees that anyone has ever worked with.

hiltler didn’t happen over night and we’re witnessing the breakdown of all the checks and balances that were supposed to be in place

to bring this back to football in a way, check what is happening with that captain that was doing what was in the best interest of his crew AKA “the troops”

a bucs fan is cracking a joke about taking a kicker too high....

Who is your current GM?

Shush...at least Matt Gay has filled that void thus far.

Jason Licht is our GM. I’ve liked him for the most part.

80D199BF-34A5-4DDA-AB9E-806718AD91F1.jpeg

My shirt just came in the mail :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom