The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love what the Falcons jerseys. I agree with Armada Armada in that I like teams to have vastly different jerseys that align with a specific era.

These teams calling putting borders around numbers or a slightly darker shade of a alternate color isn't a "jersey change" to me.

A77D8B9E-B4BE-4D8D-A352-F2FFFFAB7525.jpeg

Straightforward. About the legacies though, yeaaaah I don’t believe that :lol:

Forever grateful though, thanks Tom.
4ABF94C2-F0B1-418A-AA60-CC51AA1005DD.gif

Last edited:
The falcons, like the dolphins need to follow what the bills did

Those feel more like a soccer kit that will last a season than something that should last years

ATL is dumb on there.

Should have brought back the red throwbacks with the red helmets

Gradient Jersey is fire

So easy to see what the falcons should do

the black throwbacks they have above

the white Vick rookie year jerseys with the silver pants.. or the Deion era white ones with the strips on the sleeves

then the Deion era throwback reds with the strips on sleeve as a 3rd jersey

and I’d the league allows a 2nd helmet, you throw in that red bad boy with the white strip

I like them better than the bucs

not really a fan of either.. also not a fan of the helmet

the black on black >

and the red helmets with the grey facemask >

1586357495379.jpeg

I like the red helmet but its never been my favorite. my favorite part about the red helmet isn't even the red helmet its the subtle gold stripe with the other stripes

Bold of you to fix you mouth to talk about the Jags, when over the 3 past years we’ve had a better overall record combine and we’ve actually seen the playoffs the past decade.

Lol...over the past 5 years the Bucs have 26 wins while the Jags have 23. Both of those are terrible and have nothing to do with either team as currently constructed so there’s no point in even bringing this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom