The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
like this dude a hell of a lot more than Henderson who is probably a lock for top 20 (plus he probably should go in 3rd)

I said that this past off season. Bama boosters knew that a lot of Tua injuries weren’t reported to make it harder for other teams to gameplan and to persevere his draft stock.

A guarantee of significant playing time is HUGE reason why Jalen didn't transfer midway in the 2018 season. The team didn’t feel Tua would make it the whole season if he played 4 quarters every game. It also benefited that games were over halfway through the 2nd :lol:.

teams have blown yearssss or drafts and they’re worried about this draft especially

but I can see where certain teams where tech wasn’t in place before could be screwed

like I assume jerry is super duper ole school.. dictating emails to secretaries and having to hit up the IT department soon as something small happens

There ain't **** to worry about if they just have failover plans in place. Literally a phone call will get the job done if it came down to it - just make sure the team calls the commish or whoever in a worse case scenario, it's really not that difficult.

ESPN and NFL Network will have all the graphics and **** ready for all them players anyways.

Kroenke like

giphy.gif

DeMaurice Smith has gotta be the worst players union head in the major NA sports
leagues. Dude couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag

Turned out to be the correct decision, right?

Kyle Allen and Dwayne Haskins aren’t in the same planet of talent of either of these dudes though.

Only after they chose to feed RG to the wolves :lol:

They also didn't accomplish anything with Kirk that they hadn't with a healthy RG while at the same time not believing he was their franchise guy so not so sure that anyone won there.

Just funny seeing a similar situation playing out between the Slurs and another QB they selected in the 1st round :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom