The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s right

He should be trashing his union before complaining what a analyst makes. Keep allowing your union to allow the owners to **** you over and I dont want to hear any complaints.
The union should organize a fund that all players should donate into to allow funding for players expenses (for mostly the players low on the pay scale) during a strike. The top flight players in salary should donate so much and the scale goes down the less you make. If it is a true brotherhood like the players claim, not a single one should have a problem putting money into a fund. And if they dont want to do that, then do not complain about a single thing.

I get annoyed seeing these players in the most violent sport continuously getting ****ed and the union bowing to the owners. A strike needs to happen so the players get a fair shake.

NFL free agency opens in 17 days...

Absolutely zero clue what the Bucs are doing at QB

That’s a hefty price for a older TE with a good amount of recent injury history. Talented, but hope he can stay on the field. If so, it’s a strong TE set with Dissly.

not gone lie. Olsen is injury prone but he still got burners. I’ve seen dude dust defenders to many times. He still has speed

not gone lie. Olsen is injury prone but he still got burners. I’ve seen dude dust defenders to many times. He still has speed

As someone whose seen dude play a lot of games I can assure you Olsen does not have burners whatsoever anymore :lol: but he does know how to get open still just like Witten

#LasikJameis byke

I think an actual run game would do him justice.

It’s possible. Seems like we’re tagging Shaq though so Jameis is gonna have to agree to probably a two year deal to stay.

He’s right

Not surprised though. The media and some fans have always had some weird love affair with Romo. He was overrated as a player and all he had to do was just be good on TV and folks would go crazy. He's good but I'm not watching any of the games he calls like "Man I can't wait to hear Romo". His knowledge is appreciated but at times he's annoying.

I love Twitter
64F5D1BE-EFDF-4B1D-8EA9-D17F4B94AFFB.png
98D415E8-4A59-4B34-8F2D-98E6CD2D4516.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom