The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re going hit the cowboys on offense, it’s losing Frederick

or hit the defense

but those 3 WRs are nasty.. and Amari can go to the slot and do work

Maybe I am dead wrong, he's a hell of a player, I just thought CeeDee Lamb would've been perfect for the Niners. Have Deebo working the slot with Lamb on the outside. Lamb could've been Shanahan's Julio Jones. Kinlaw already makes a baller defensive line even better.
i agree. I'm glad the Niners didnt draft Jeudy or Lamb. Their defense is already very good. Did not want to see them improve on the offensive side with one of the elite WR, in my opinion

Yea Dak is about to have the best set of weapons Dallas has had probably since the 90's.

There's gonna be pressure on him to perform for sure and at least get to the postseason but they've done a good job putting him in a good position to succeed after swapping Coach Clap for McCarthy and acquiring a lot of talent on offense so it should be doable if he's really their franchise guy

I was mad at 1st about the Ruiz pick cause I wanted Queen and we drafted McCoy last year in the 2nd,then I realized a big reason we lost Vs Minny was them kicking Griffen inside and him being disruptive . Payton tryna get build a guard tandem similar Nicks and Evans.

Oh yeah AJ Terrell =

15402818-B160-4823-ABB4-0927F0E15B76.gif

Yea Dak is about to have the best set of weapons Dallas has had probably since the 90's.

There's gonna be pressure on him to perform for sure and at least get to the postseason but they've done a good job putting him in a good position to succeed after swapping Coach Clap for McCarthy and acquiring a lot of talent on offense so it should be doable if he's really their franchise guy
Yup, Dallas is digging their own ditch tho.

They don't wanna pay him, but have done everything to make him successful and a higher earner , it doesn't make any sense.

They should've extended him a year ago.

They're gonna have to give that man 40 Ms per year.

If they thought he was their guy they should've and probably would've locked him up over a year ago before the QB market kept getting reset. They chose to pay everyone else though first so I can't really blame him for sticking to his guns

It’s not.

Look at their investments the last two years - QB and RB. If you can’t protect, help, and progress them then what’s the point of the investment? If the Giants are smart they’d double down on OLine.

This. As much as I wanted Simmons, o-line had to be the pick. They need to go defense with this next pick though.

It’s not.

Look at their investments the last two years - QB and RB. If you can’t protect, help, and progress them then what’s the point of the investment? If the Giants are smart they’d double down on OLine.
I agree plus with the way the draft went so far there are some high quality defensive players still on the board if they want to go that direction, they probably grab a C in the 2nd round though

If the Packers move on from Aaron Rodgers in 2-3 as, I’m pretty sure he’s not going to be an improvement over many QBs. Packers won’t just move on unless Love is the better option.
so let’s settle down.

Packers may not, but Rodgers will.

Vikes still have 12 picks left. Definitely need to go OT, S or D-line, and LB next

I'd imagine a trade up at some point tonight.

+ Brady leaving the division.

System QB, all about Belicheck and he hasn’t gone anywhere.

The NFL announced it shattered its all-time draft viewership record for night one.

The first round averaged more than 15.6 million viewers combined on broadcast, cable and digital viewing. That was up 37 percent over last year.

PFT

At this point, I’m like a battered wife because I’ll keep coming back to the Dolphins no matter what. That said, this organization seems to finally have its **** together.

Being a Cubs fan helped me plenty. The minute we hired Theo I believed it would all change. Laughing, mocking, "plan" all that stuff I read/listened to, and then.....
The minute we started movin pieces like Tannehill, Wake (the inevitable Reshad decision) and started thinkin about flippin Tunsil or Drake etc (wasn't even expecting Minkah yet) I knew they'd rebuild better.

Flores is the key. He is a badass. Long way to go, but they on the right path. And it's not all for 2020. 2021 is where they truly target. We'll be better in '20, but we'll be much better in '21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom