The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My raider fan buddy is convinced Mayock has had better drafts than Lynch.

He just messaged me saying Arnette is better than Okudah or Henderson LOL

Man these raider fans are something else.....

You acting like every fanbase doesn't have intense homers. :lol:

If we keeping it a buck, on aggregate Raider Nation not the most informed fanbase.

Niners fanbase leans a little pompous and arrogant. Generalizations of course.

You acting like every fanbase doesn't have intense homers. :lol:

If we keeping it a buck, on aggregate Raider Nation not the most informed fanbase.

Niners fanbase leans a little pompous and arrogant. Generalizations of course.

You right...just thought it was probably one of the more weird takes I've seen..I mean not sure how he could even believe that

Packers getting killed

Seems like no one gives a **** about the Giants pick

In all honesty it seems like most of the country lost all interest in caring about the Giants post Eli/Beckham. Saquon is a great player but they have zero engaging personalities on that team, Daniel Jones is basically bizarro Eli and there’s nobody else to get excited about on the team.

Dolphins should be active with trades in rounds 2-3 since they have so many picks left. Gonna be interesting to see if we keep our extra day 2 picks to move up.

Packers blew it.

- AR could use a WR or OL

- I don’t think Love is gonna be good and I think he would have been there in round 2

I mean.....you drafted a guy who isn't going to start in 4 years? Mind you this guy ain't even all that to begin with...sure he could develop, but why in the first round? Why not get a guy opposite of DA? Makes no sense at all.

Did it make no sense at all when we drafted Rodgers

News flash Rodgers is old

Which is fair, he could turn out to be the best player from the Draft.

As of today, I don’t think he’s gonna be a great QB and I’d rather get a player that can help today.

Did it make no sense at all when we drafted Rodgers

News flash Rodgers is old

You literally can't move on from him...until...he...decides to...

He's a 52.5 Mil cap hit this year

2022 is the earliest you can even think bout it. This dude isn't retiring before then

I think this is gonna light a fire under AR’s ***

Also trading up and taking him first is crazy to me. We don’t know but I really think he’s there in round 2

i still dont understand packers......i can understand if the team coach/gm had amazing record, won super bowl etc. they are about to drive the one guy that won in that franchise out for this kid? if hes not legit they never get a shot in NFL again......why not get rodgers some talent and extend your careers on his back????

Rodgers could easily say trade me or i'm sitting, what do packers do!?!?! the GM or coach said on TV last night, we spoke to him about getting him some help few weeks back........this is the HELP?!?

Raiders
Pats
Jags

Last edited:
You literally can't move on from him...until...he...decides to...

He's a 52.5 Mil cap hit this year

2022 is the earliest you can even think bout it. This dude isn't retiring before then

I’m sure Rodgers playing through 2022 with the packers is the plan so ok

i know exactly how Clyde Frog Clyde Frog feels right now :lol:

tenor.gif

I’m sure Rodgers playing through 2022 with the packers is the plan so ok

You proved everyone's point.. why take an average QB 3 years before..

Don't say Love=Rodgers in 2004 or whatever.. these dudes are different levels..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom